The UK Babe Channels Forum
Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=23637)

RE: Holly James - adam - 04-08-2009 21:38

hey guys dont post much loving the pics posted on here but just a quick question does anyone no how old holly is?
by the way holly james is the fit as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueBig Grin

RE: Holly James - al4 - 04-08-2009 21:41

(04-08-2009 21:18 )walter.neff Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 21:10 )skateguy Wrote:  Just to clarify, girls aren't given their own section based on any system of perceived merit. If a girl gets involved on the forum and asks for her own section, she invariably gets one.

That's fair - thanks Skateguy

Just Googled the name Walter Neff............shockedshockedshocked
lol.

...........Cool

RE: Holly James - schmoo - 04-08-2009 21:59

(04-08-2009 20:56 )walter.neff Wrote:  This Holly thread is growing and growing. Seems our lovely Holly has more posts than any other girl on any channel on the whole board. I wonder why she generates such attention? After all no one can claim that Anna and Carmen and TJ and Michelle etc are not incredibly attractive too. But seems Holly has that extra special something that cannot be described easily but that generate > 700 posts and > 130k views.

Because Holly is a beautiful lady both physically and in personality. She's on a babe channel and, unlike some, does exactly what, babe channel wise, it says on the tin. She's gives the viewers what they want to see and hear on the phones as best/much as she can.

She plainly loves her work, she enjoys making her fans/viewers happy and in turn this is making her happy - so it's a perfect never ending cycle where we both therefore appreciate each other.

And best of all, all the above, obviously shines through in her performances on the TV. Not more personified by the look in her eyes & the smile on her face all day long.

Oh.. and she interacts with her fans too - on this forum.

Sorry.. just my opinion!

RE: Holly James - al4 - 04-08-2009 22:01

Spot on.................Cool

RE: Holly James - SOCATOA - 04-08-2009 22:04

Yeah!!Smile

RE: Holly James - geekalert - 04-08-2009 22:18

(04-08-2009 21:38 )adam Wrote:  hey guys dont post much loving the pics posted on here but just a quick question does anyone no how old holly is?
by the way holly james is the fit as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueBig Grin

holly is 27 Smile so i guess she got a good few years on the other daygirls at elite lol

she looks even younger cos she so little, think shes only about 5ft 2

RE: Holly James - geekalert - 04-08-2009 22:19

(04-08-2009 20:56 )walter.neff Wrote:  This Holly thread is growing and growing. Seems our lovely Holly has more posts than any other girl on any channel on the whole board. I wonder why she generates such attention? After all no one can claim that Anna and Carmen and TJ and Michelle etc are not incredibly attractive too. But seems Holly has that extra special something that cannot be described easily but that generate > 700 posts and > 130k views.

Anyway the point of this post is to ask the mods why Holly does not have a sub board of her own. Anna and Hazel do on the night time board, even though they generate far less activity.

Do others agree?

i noticed the same thing the other day, she just seems to be doing really well at what she does at the moment which in turn must bring interest

RE: Holly James - Da Mastah - 05-08-2009 00:18

I'm sure I read somewhere that Holly was taking her driving test, so I thought I'd offer some words of advice: whatever you do, don't do this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not the gearshift...
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

RE: Holly James - walter.neff - 05-08-2009 00:52

(04-08-2009 21:59 )schmoo Wrote:  Because Holly is a beautiful lady both physically and in personality. She's on a babe channel and, unlike some, does exactly what, babe channel wise, it says on the tin. She's gives the viewers what they want to see and hear on the phones as best/much as she can.

[snip]

Sorry.. just my opinion!

I completely agree schmoo. You've hit the nail on the head. Like a lot of us I am completely infatuated with her. Second only to Mrs Neff.

RE: Holly James - walter.neff - 05-08-2009 23:33

Here's a screencap that Skully kindly posted on another general thread. I'm not one for swearing but OMFG!!!! Surprised
Now that is the culmination of five billions years of evolution!

*Walter wipes the drool off his chin

[Image: image-3B60_4A6A0D27.jpg]