The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 08-09-2015 10:46

Cracking show from Danni last night with a great Latex Catsuit set and lovely shots of her naked tits & arse early this morning. Wonderful stuff HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Gun33 - 20-09-2015 00:18

Danni's tits are so big they need their own postcode. B1G T1TS. They are amazing. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 20-09-2015 14:01

Bit disappointed in how the producers used Danni last night. She seemed to spend most of the time in 2-4-1's with Ashley & Emma which whilst fine are not my cup of tea & so I don't call. In the end her first solo time was 15 minutes at 1.15 & then from 2am which meant I waited a long time before I could call her. As always though she was gorgeous and pressed all the right buttons HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 29-09-2015 13:37

I'll remember the sight of Danni in a red thong, black wet look thigh boots and her tits rocking as I called her last night for a long long time. Marvellously dirty session in the boudoir set.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 29-09-2015 14:46

She looked amazing, well complemented by Leigh and Delia.

Tact demands I stop there Sad

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 29-09-2015 14:51

^ ah yes Delia was in a playful mood last night. laugh

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 02-10-2015 10:45

Black thigh boots, fishnet stockings and a black thong. What a gorgeous sight Danni was as she rocked that arse back and forwards. Oh and those tits HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 06-10-2015 10:43

Nice to see Danni using the oil in the office last night. It's a wonderful sight seeing her boobs and bum glistening with the stuff as she massages herself when you call her. Hope BS stock up on supplies before her show on Wednesday.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 08-10-2015 00:45

Naked in the office chair Wink.
This clearly needs a carefully considered, measured and totally rational response.

eekSurprisedshockedShyHeartTongueeekSurprisedshockedHeartTongueShySurprisedeekshockedHeartTongueShyeekSurprisedshocked.

Errrrrrm yes well as I was saying.............Wink

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 08-10-2015 07:41

Danni in the Office naked except for her thigh boots was wonderful last night & we had a great dirty call after which I would have gone to bed happy. She had other plans though and when she got totally naked in the Boudoir set at about 3am I just had to call again. Brilliant stuff from a gorgeous babe Heart