The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Encrypted - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Babestation Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=83923)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - trains55 - 26-12-2022 10:35

(26-12-2022 03:21 )chretien smith Wrote:  Good show from Poppy for Christmas night. Very nice, I'm surprised she isn't on very often these days. Georgia Spice was on but I missed her show. Valentina looked a bit lost as she usually does on this channel.

I decided to splash out and watch it last night hoping......Poppy spread her pussy wide after a goal was met: nice even though I don't really like her! Valentina did a TV show! BUT I saw Georgia Spice fully naked for the first time! VERY nice showing off everything: didn't see her pink BUT I came as soon as she opened her legs! Bloody lovely! I went to sleep a very happy old man! Thanks Georgia!....

RE: Babestation Encrypted - eskimo quinn - 27-12-2022 23:58

The girls on Monday night were Zoe, Valentina and Kartel and by an easy decision I made Kartel the pick of the night. She's been great every time I've seen her.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 28-12-2022 02:49

Bella Baby was the best tonight, no contest. Zoe and Luna were the other girls.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 29-12-2022 01:13

Well that was a truly spectacular show from Kartel tonight. I don't think I've ever seen a better show on this channel. It must have been show of the year at the very least. Layla and Luna were the supporting cast.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - eskimo quinn - 30-12-2022 01:14

The girls on Thursday night were Amber, Alice and Tilly and by a very easy decision I made Tilly Taylor the pick of the night. She's one of those girls who ought to be on more often.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - William H Bonney - 01-01-2023 03:26

Jamie Knight did a great job I thought, with the last show of the year (although the night had previously been advertised as Kourt Thora). I didn't see last night, but it was a girl-girl show with Zoe Grey and Bunny Saint.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Frenchie316 - 01-01-2023 12:32

First time seeing Bunny on BSX I think.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - barracuda - 02-01-2023 01:44

Yes I'm sure you're right, first time for Bunny. Tonight was a good start to the new year with Kartel K and Abby B both playing starring roles, although Valentina provided some contrast by doing a TV show.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - billyboy1963 - 02-01-2023 20:22

Abby B provided the best show for ages last night

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 03-01-2023 01:00

I thought the new year fireworks were over, but plenty of fireworks on BSX tonight with all 3 girls putting on a great show. Well done to Kartel K, Bella Baby and Zoe Grey.