The UK Babe Channels Forum
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (/showthread.php?tid=59612)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 28-05-2014 07:21

I think to do bring out books and films on this is bad taste. Why do it when there are people still missing? If a film came out, I can imagine the protests from the relatives and I do hope studios will shy away from it because we need to still show some respect and also we should wait until all official searches are at an end.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 28-05-2014 07:25

(25-05-2014 13:24 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  There's now a second book on the missing plane, written by a British author and pilot, Sylvia Wrigley. The theory of this book is that a stray bullet fired in a struggle during a doomed hijack was the cause of the plane's disappearance. The book 'The Mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370' argues that the terrorists successfully took control of the plane but their plans went wrong when one of the crew or a brave passenger intervened. A gunshot could have caused a slow decompression undetected by the hijackers and led to them not putting oxygen masks on as the pressure reduced.

I would say that would have been a non starter because I am sure I am right in saying that all the passengers that were on board were shown to have no direct terrorist links at the time of the plane's disappearance

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Colonel Bogey - 28-05-2014 12:37

(28-05-2014 07:25 )babelover48 Wrote:  I would say that would have been a non starter because I am sure I am right in saying that all the passengers that were on board were shown to have no direct terrorist links at the time of the plane's disappearance

I posted as long ago as 17 March that the plane's disappearance was the result of a hijack gone wrong and I still think that's what happened. Nothing since has changed my mind. Someone managed to take control of the plane but somehow the plan went wrong or was thwarted in some way.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - CIA Snooper - 28-05-2014 13:29

(27-05-2014 20:20 )whizzer Wrote:  The Inmarsat satellite data has been made public today. It gives people the chance to see first hand how Inmarsat made their calculations to place the plane in the southern Indian ocean, but probably won't change anything.

The problem is that not ALL the satellite data has been released, making any checking or further analysis of Inmarsat's calculations very difficult. The only thing that seems proven from the data released this week is that the plane was flying for some hours after it's disappearance.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - circles_o_o_o - 29-05-2014 00:11

It's just been reported on Sky that the pings that the Chinese & Australian boats picked up are "likely not to have come from the Malaysian airliner."

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Tumble_Drier - 29-05-2014 01:14

(29-05-2014 00:11 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  It's just been reported on Sky that the pings that the Chinese & Australian boats picked up are "likely not to have come from the Malaysian airliner."

Well that should get the conspiracy nuts stirred up again. Rolleyes

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Charlemagne - 29-05-2014 07:12

The 'Ping' area has been ruled out after the search found nothing.

"The area where acoustic signals thought linked to the missing Malaysian plane were detected can now be ruled out as the final resting place of flight MH370"

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 29-05-2014 08:11

This mystery is getting thicker than pea soup!!

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - elgar1uk - 29-05-2014 11:22

It looks like the searchers are now back to considering an area the size of France or Spain.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - 4waydiablo - 29-05-2014 17:17

The plane's gone, it flew into a magnetic vortex. It will NEVER be found because it isn't here anymore.