The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica - Dayshow Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica - Dayshow Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=10467)

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 01-09-2009 15:48

agree danica is gorgeous in gold. with lots of flashes of her wonderful bum

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - skully - 01-09-2009 15:51

She really does have a lovely...everything Wink.

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - dirk362 - 01-09-2009 16:24

Elite TV - Danica

Here are the headlines this hour . . . Danica loves her bum !

We can exclusively reveal, following intense speculation, that Danica does indeed love her bum more than anything else.
In a single 13 minute session she touched this approximately 1,282 times whereas her b**bs only got a fleeting caress as her hand wandered bum-ward.
This startling and quite frankly shocking news comes quickly on the heels of the revelation that Danica likes silk white panties as her preferred under-garment to slide across her awesome bum cleavage.

OK- so joking aside, but the video below does seem to emphasise this point Smile
For me, how her peachy cheeks snuggle inside that gold dress is a sight to behold. That with the "wiggle" factor makes for one sexy and sensuous young lady.

[Image: xt94997rr2lf2mbpyiha.jpg]

[Image: nnd46k6f0h55gls5j60_thumb.jpg]
Danica loves her bum (58Mb, RapidShare)

PS. Clearly I need to get out more on my rare days off work Wink

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free image hosting

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - shinobi86 - 01-09-2009 17:22

(01-09-2009 16:24 )dirk362 Wrote:  Elite TV - Danica

We can exclusively reveal, following intense speculation, that Danica does indeed love her bum more than anything else.
In a single 13 minute session she touched this approximately 1,282 times whereas her b**bs only got a fleeting caress as her hand wandered bum-ward.
This startling and quite frankly shocking news comes quickly on the heels of the revelation that Danica likes silk white panties as her preferred under-garment to slide across her awesome bum cleavage.

That is a legendary post and one of the funniest things i read on this forum.

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - steven6 - 01-09-2009 19:09

I turned on earlier she had her back to the camera showing off her ass

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - Bluearmy71 - 11-09-2009 19:22

This is the first of 3 vids ( it would have been 2 but i found some more footage on my DVD recorder) That taken between 14/07/09 and 05/08/09 its footage of the the good bit Wink of the last few shows she done before joining Elite Wink

[Image: kuadk7p1gek5adhb5h8p_thumb.jpg]

LINKS = http://lix.in/-51c2dc

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - Bluearmy71 - 11-09-2009 21:58

The second vid 14/07/09 - 05/08/09 Smile

[Image: a914708vunexl63g5ldz_thumb.jpg]

LINKS = http://lix.in/-5dff1e

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 12-09-2009 12:03

ahhh danica is here Big Grin
love that dress,it looks like a slippy 1 so i hope she puts on a classic show in it today,she is sexy n gorgeous xXx
tigerpete

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 12-09-2009 15:05

phwoar
she is looking so sexy,hope u all like what your seeing coz i am,just need them strap down or nipslips Surprised gorgeous babe or what Smile gorgeous

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids - watdgord - 12-09-2009 16:38

(01-09-2009 16:24 )dirk362 Wrote:  Elite TV - Danica

OK- so joking aside, but the video below does seem to emphasise this point Smile
For me, how her peachy cheeks snuggle inside that gold dress is a sight to behold. That with the "wiggle" factor makes for one sexy and sensuous young lady.

Do you have anymore of Danica that day dirk ?