The UK Babe Channels Forum
What's Your Favourite Series? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: What's Your Favourite Series? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - skateguy - 19-11-2008 21:36

Rivers Wrote:I don't watch a lot of series but my favourite has to be Scrubs. I love it! JD is probably my favourite TV character ever and the rest of them aren't bad either!

I love scrubs - one of the best sitcoms ever (along with Arrested Development). Its such a human, feel good & uplifting series as well as being surreal and as funny as hell.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - Burtybum - 25-11-2008 14:24

skateguy Wrote:
Rivers Wrote:I don't watch a lot of series but my favourite has to be Scrubs. I love it! JD is probably my favourite TV character ever and the rest of them aren't bad either!

I love scrubs - one of the best sitcoms ever (along with Arrested Development). Its such a human, feel good & uplifting series as well as being surreal and as funny as hell.

I do like Scrubs too - but don't you wish they'd get rid of that stupid voiceover at the end of episodes which goes along these same lines each episode; "I was having a hard time, but when i realised my friends were there to help, it was all alright in the end..."

For me - 24 and The Office (US version)

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - skateguy - 25-11-2008 14:51

Burtybum Wrote:I do like Scrubs too - but don't you wish they'd get rid of that stupid voiceover at the end of episodes which goes along these same lines each episode; "I was having a hard time, but when i realised my friends were there to help, it was all alright in the end..."

Perhaps your right - it might be annoying although can't say its ever bugged me particularly. And I guess that concept is one of the over-arching themes about the series - pointing out that however shit life is, sometimes things there's aspects of it are ok - I guess they need to cater to the market that need it spelling out verbally and can't figure it out from what they've just seen.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - BelfastBadBoy - 25-11-2008 18:23

Entourage

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - limpwrist - 25-11-2008 18:32

kalel76 Wrote:Mine at the moment are suprise suprise Smallville and 24. Used to like sliders and quantum leap and this series called the pretender Smile.

I do like smallvile but i feel that its starting to let itself down with season eight. Maybe its time for them to start tieing up some storylines.

Like skate i tend to go for a lot of US seasons, some of my fav's at the moment are:

Bones
Burn Notice
Chuck
Dexter
Eli Stone
Entourage
Heroes
How i Met ur Mother
Big Bang Theory
Knight Rider
True Blood

the list goes on and on.

It gets pretty crazy keeping up with some of them.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - skateguy - 25-11-2008 18:36

limpwrist Wrote:It gets pretty crazy keeping up with some of them.

Agree - hell of a task to keep up with them all. Don't remember if I mentioned it before but for all you TV series downloaders out there, check out Traveler, There were only 7, 8 or 9 episodes before being canned but it was a great series while it lasted http://www.tv.com/traveler/show/58473/summary.html

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - Signboy - 25-11-2008 18:38

Very dissappointed with 24 redemption, Wish they hadn't have bothered. Love the series and can't wait for January.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - limpwrist - 25-11-2008 18:56

skateguy Wrote:
limpwrist Wrote:It gets pretty crazy keeping up with some of them.

Agree - hell of a task to keep up with them all. Don't remember if I mentioned it before but for all you TV series downloaders out there, check out Traveler, There were only 7, 8 or 9 episodes before being canned but it was a great series while it lasted http://www.tv.com/traveler/show/58473/summary.html

I will look out for that one skate.

One for you back, season called Testees. Its pretty stupid but good fun, cant see it getting renewed either.

http://www.tv.com/testees/show/75927/summary.html?q=testees&tag=search_results;title;1

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - dondoe returns - 25-11-2008 19:15

Babylon 5

It Was The Dawn Of The Third Age Of Mankind......
no,just me thenCool

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - *Kal-El* - 25-11-2008 21:09

Watching sliders at the moment, was all good till the 5th series then it become rubbish Sad