The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19820)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Rob169 - 26-06-2010 14:56

(26-06-2010 14:53 )devilbiss Wrote:  HOLY CHRIST!!!!

cold shower time me thinksBounce

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 26-06-2010 14:59

thing is she was telling me a few weeks ago she was going to get some latex outfits as well said was having trouble getting them as shes so tiny she would keep falling out of them hahaha Now u deffo will need a shower after that laughlaugh

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - devilbiss - 26-06-2010 15:03

she has to be the best girl on the channels. best blonde anyways.

not sure id want her on nights tho, not sure if ppl think thats sad r not, but i prefer the day shows, more of a tease,

tho would love to see her do some topless work, kinda like lucy anne

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Rob169 - 26-06-2010 15:05

(26-06-2010 14:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is she was telling me a few weeks ago she was going to get some latex outfits as well said was having trouble getting them as shes so tiny she would keep falling out of them hahaha Now u deffo will need a shower after that laughlaugh

pearsonly not realy a fan of the whole latex/rubber thing, but if she realy wanted she could make her own by painting on liquid latex then she wouldn't fall out as it would litrally be a second skinlaugh

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - devilbiss - 26-06-2010 15:06

i could paint her in latex type liquid if she wanted, might be bit see thru tho lol

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Ellusionist - 26-06-2010 15:07

(26-06-2010 15:03 )devilbiss Wrote:  she has to be the best girl on the channels. best blonde anyways.

not sure id want her on nights tho, not sure if ppl think thats sad r not, but i prefer the day shows, more of a tease,

tho would love to see her do some topless work, kinda like lucy anne

she's been a tease for 2+ years i just want to see the tits Tongue

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 26-06-2010 15:17

yeah im not sure about her doing nights would love a 2-4-1 with lori that would be good as they are best mates pity she left babestation daytime the pics were starting to get racy but would she have worn that on bsd i think not laughlaugh

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - tapit54 - 26-06-2010 15:30

Wow!, Wow!, f**king WOW!!

What a babe Hannah is! She definitely has turned on the sexiness since her BS days.
If anyone is calling her today, see if you can get her to do some starjumps! Smile Smile

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Chilly - 26-06-2010 15:38

The Pad has been pretty rubbish the past few days, but today it really is back to its best. Smile Yep, nothing better than some daytime filth! Big Grin

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Ally4Paige - 26-06-2010 18:19

(26-06-2010 14:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Holy Christ Just Seen Her !!!!!

She cant weear such a thing on such a hot day we will get heat exhaustion !!!!

doing some video now

Bet you nearly died of shock (or a heart attack when when you saw her today lol!! I nearly did!! It is as close as you're getting to seeing them in all their glory!!