The UK Babe Channels Forum
Stargate - Universe. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Stargate - Universe. (/showthread.php?tid=2599)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Bunna - 28-09-2009 20:16

(28-09-2009 15:22 )mrwotzup Wrote:  I am a huge Stargate fan (watched every episode,Films and repeats more than once or twice ...lol)
Its a great concept Star Gates ,wormholes,alien worlds,Egyptian and ancient gods, human origins,etc,etc,etc.
The original Stargate SG1 was brilliant ( altho' I was devastated when they killed Janet off Sad )

PS I also hope that Dr Keller (Jewel Staite) has some guest appearances.
I could never understand how the others couldnt see how cute she was(apart from Rodney Rolleyes )

Can we expect an imminent appearance by Teryl Rothery in your Sci-fi babes thread MrW Wink

I think Ronin also had a fancy for Dr Keller too......who wouldn'tBlush

RE: Stargate - Universe. - mrwotzup - 29-09-2009 12:09

(28-09-2009 20:16 )Bunna Wrote:  
(28-09-2009 15:22 )mrwotzup Wrote:  I am a huge Stargate fan (watched every episode,Films and repeats more than once or twice ...lol)
Its a great concept Star Gates ,wormholes,alien worlds,Egyptian and ancient gods, human origins,etc,etc,etc.
The original Stargate SG1 was brilliant ( altho' I was devastated when they killed Janet off Sad )

PS I also hope that Dr Keller (Jewel Staite) has some guest appearances.
I could never understand how the others couldnt see how cute she was(apart from Rodney Rolleyes )

Can we expect an imminent appearance by Teryl Rothery in your Sci-fi babes thread MrW Wink

I think Ronin also had a fancy for Dr Keller too......who wouldn'tBlush

Sorry I had forgotten about Ronin. Smile
If it was me I would be outside Sickbay every day Tongue

PS As for Teryl/Janet Wink Smile

RE: Stargate - Universe. - mrwotzup - 06-10-2009 13:30

Just a quick headsup. Smile
Stargate Universe starts tonight Sky One at 8.00pm (thanks Skully) with the first of a two parter,Part 2 follows straight afterward at 9.00pm.
Then at 10pm is an Access All Areas.
Seems thats me sorted Smile

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Rammyrascal - 06-10-2009 13:33

will be watching tonight to see what it is like

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Ducky - 10-10-2009 14:49

The pilot double bill was awesome and I'm currently downloading the 3rd episode from here http://www.eztv.it
In case you don't know yet, all the new episodes can be downloaded from here completely free Wink

RE: Stargate - Universe. - G30RD1E - 10-10-2009 16:52

Watched the 3rd episode. Gettingbetter and certainly more character development.
Hopefully it goes past 1 season.

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Rammyrascal - 11-10-2009 15:22

agree watched the 2 part opener and it was very good and will be watching the rest of the series

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Ducky - 11-10-2009 15:32

yeah, really enjoyed the pilot episode and the third was pretty good too.

Must be difficult to come up with new plots after such a long stargate run so character development seems to be the best stratergy for now

RE: Stargate - Universe. - skully - 11-10-2009 16:17

I agree. Hopefully they'll stick to it being character driven, they must be tempted to fall into old habits and just bung in a few alien enemies, but the way they're going about it is much better. Dr Rush is a great character and I hope we'll get to see him crossing a few lines, I like that he can switch off his emotion and think about what's best for the group...whether it's a popular choice or not.

RE: Stargate - Universe. - Mister Gummidge - 12-10-2009 16:14

As much as I enjoyed SG:1 (never cared much for Atlantis), Dr Rush is the first time a Stargate show has been led by a character that actually has some depth and complexity to the character and the portrayal. I'm watching the show at UK pace, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see how the show expands on what happened in the first two episodes. Supposedly, there'll be no rubber foreheaded, English speaking aliens in this show either. Any aliens they may encounter will be CGI and genuinely alien looking, which speaks deeply to the biology nerd in me.

I just hope and pray they don't throw away the intriguing start and go back down the already well travelled route of previous shows in the franchise.