The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy (/showthread.php?tid=27179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - RRROGER - 13-12-2010 22:01

Despite chrislatimer's refusal to acknowledge his status as top poster on Lori Buckby EliteTV nightshow thread is proof of his undying dedication & devotion to Lori, it has to be stated that the content of his posts must be interpreted as evidence of his status as the ultimate fanboy.....TongueTongueTongue

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - eyesonly4u - 14-12-2010 23:36

I think it is also possible to be fanboy to this forum as well as to any one babe!!! Otherwise why would so many people myself included log on here day after day and this might explain why some find it so hard to leave!!

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - HEX!T - 14-12-2010 23:46

theres no harm in it. as long as you don't loose perspective and start obsessing.
wazo seems to strike the rite balance for a fanboy, i've never really been a fan of his favorite girl dionne. but he doesn't completely loose it when i say "i found her a little boring", yeah i have seen him rise to baiting but most here would do that anyway. but at least he respects the members enough to let them have there say without trying to bait an argument just so he can look good in dionne's eyes.

thats why i voted for him.

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - morethenahandful - 15-12-2010 16:34

I think I'm turning into one but I'll keep it away from obsessed.

Big shout to all you regular posters keep up the fine work.

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - vostok 1 - 23-12-2010 06:22

(05-12-2010 03:36 )vostok 1 Wrote:  There is a guy on facebook/twitter who has taken the surname of his favourite model.. This is not an adolescent, but a man in his mid thirties. He continually states that this model is his "little sister", while at the same time he continually describes his sexual attraction to her. You would think that the model would give this a wide berth, yet she describes it as being funny and sweet... Encouraging and enabling this pathological behaviour is so irresponsible.

See what I mean?:

[Image: iainchatterton.jpg]

"Funny and sweet"? Utter madness. Just to clarify, he is not a relation to the model in question, but a "fan" who calls her... She needs to steer well clear, not encourage this.

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - gazfc - 23-12-2010 08:13

Wow that's crazy, why would you even acknowledge him?

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - simplymarko - 23-12-2010 23:03

thats just wrong on so many levels

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - Trickster - 23-12-2010 23:43

What does a Fanboy actually entail?

Cause i would say am not yes a like a few girls but i don't go to the extremes of buying girls gifts and following there every move.

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - Captain Vimes - 24-12-2010 00:04

(23-12-2010 06:22 )vostok 1 Wrote:  See what I mean?:

[Image: iainchatterton.jpg]

"Funny and sweet"? Utter madness. Just to clarify, he is not a relation to the model in question, but a "fan" who calls her... She needs to steer well clear, not encourage this.

Never trust a man with a pancake over his face.

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy - simplymarko - 24-12-2010 00:36

i think its egg Wink