The UK Babe Channels Forum
The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:31

Stewartie Wrote:Can't see anything because I can't get a bloody signal. The poor girl is being overworked and she has only been there about a week. The righty boob must be staying in out of sympathy.Shy

Well she seems to be handling it and taking it in her stride, I'm not sure if she's still filling in for whoever they can't get hold of as of yesterday, I worry they overwork April sometimes too, but both of them are capable of saying STOP! I can't do it sorry on their own If they need too.

Perhaps one of these would work better in Glasgow?
[Image: 020603_1534_0009_oshs~Large-Satellite-Di...osters.jpg]

How's your pickup of other channels?

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:32

T-850 Wrote:Meh.

Go Roxy, Go Roxy, Go Roxy! Cool Cool Cool

Your only saying that because Summer has no Internet Access until next week Wink

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - rover - 24-01-2009 01:32

Ah the gorgeous summer is back.Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - rover - 24-01-2009 01:35

Roxy's looking hot tonight.Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 24-01-2009 01:37

datalossfs Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:Can't see anything because I can't get a bloody signal. The poor girl is being overworked and she has only been there about a week. The righty boob must be staying in out of sympathy.Shy

Well she seems to be handling it and taking it in her stride, I'm not sure if she's still filling in for whoever they can't get hold of as of yesterday, I worry they overwork April sometimes too, but both of them are capable of saying STOP! I can't do it sorry on their own If they need too.

Perhaps one of these would work better in Glasgow?
[Image: 020603_1534_0009_oshs~Large-Satellite-Di...osters.jpg]

How's your pickup of other channels?

Yeah I defo need one of them. I can get Babecast, Hotel Voyeur, Live xxx and Blue Kiss is it perfectly clear. Bang Babes with some difficulty and the Babeworld channels not at all.

Ah well bums the word!!

[Image: rear.jpg]

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - T-850 - 24-01-2009 01:37

datalossfs Wrote:
T-850 Wrote:Meh.

Go Roxy, Go Roxy, Go Roxy! Cool Cool Cool

Your only saying that because Summer has no Internet Access until next week Wink

Ahh thats just what she told you. Tongue

Although i did think Summer might have taken to it a bit better, she talked a big game. (And thats not a dig at her before anyone jumps to conclusions, maybe she's just settling in still) To me the girls have to entice you to call them, Roxy's doing just that but i'm afraid Summer isn't. Both are gorgeous though.

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - T-850 - 24-01-2009 01:44

D'oh! Stupid last words!

Rightys out!! haha Summer i love your titties. And the studio still looks cold!

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:45

Stewartie Wrote:On a long shot.
have you tried the installer menu [services] 401 [select]

When my old LNB on the dish was fried I had to keep rescanning the channels to get a decent lock, that said on this end of the EPG you can get some crappy signals sometimes

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:45

T-850 Wrote:D'oh! Stupid last words!

Rightys out!! haha Summer i love your titties. And the studio still looks cold!

You should know Studio peeps are watching at all times LOL Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - T-850 - 24-01-2009 01:49

datalossfs Wrote:You should know Studio peeps are watching at all times LOL Tongue

Really?

No no, really? Tongue