The UK Babe Channels Forum
great day for tha big tit fans - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: great day for tha big tit fans (/showthread.php?tid=3546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - phallusfungus - 20-02-2009 01:25

Scotsman Wrote:As do I, no point in pretending. Although some on here are worse than perverts as they actually seem to be in love with some of the girls and send them gifts and stuff.

i crack up when i hear a girl thank a guy for the pair of tights he's sent in for her to wear on the show. those guys must be the prize ass-lickers and/or stalkers

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - archie - 20-02-2009 12:56

phallusfungus Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:As do I, no point in pretending. Although some on here are worse than perverts as they actually seem to be in love with some of the girls and send them gifts and stuff.

i crack up when i hear a girl thank a guy for the pair of tights he's sent in for her to wear on the show. those guys must be the prize ass-lickers and/or stalkers

Perhaps the guy is one of those people who only wears clothes once, and then likes to pass them on.... a bit like charity.... You may be giving stalkers a bad press as they tend to wear tights over thier heads so as not to be recognised don't they?

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - tapit54 - 14-03-2009 11:11

Heads Up!
Danni T is on The Pad this morning wearing THAT PVC CATSUIT again!
Enjoy, folks!

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - Scotsman - 14-03-2009 12:05

She looks unbelievable, I just wish she'd indulge in some of the filth her co-workers get involved in on the phone.

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - DanniPandemos - 14-03-2009 15:31

Flicking through the channels earlier, I caught sight of Dani in her catsuit, so decided to have quickie. Unzipped, ready to go and off she went Sad

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - *Kal-El* - 14-03-2009 15:45

never mind mate.

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - Carl13 - 14-03-2009 16:38

DanniPandemos Wrote:Flicking through the channels earlier, I caught sight of Dani in her catsuit, so decided to have quickie. Unzipped, ready to go and off she went Sad

I bet this has happened a few times when she's on

[Image: spank-1.gif]

Big Grin

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - DanniPandemos - 14-03-2009 16:47

I usually try and come before she goes, so to speak *cough*

What really does it for me is when she walks around in her thigh boots Smile

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - Rivers - 14-03-2009 16:48

Scotsman Wrote:She looks unbelievable, I just wish she'd indulge in some of the filth her co-workers get involved in on the phone.

My thoughts exactly. I think I've done very well to resist the temptation to call in given just how good she looks today!

RE: great day for tha big tit fans - Scotsman - 14-03-2009 18:44

I didn't resist. Sad I called her earlier and tried my usual daytime tactics that have worked so well on other girls and she actually just cut me off. Terrible.