The UK Babe Channels Forum
Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics (/showthread.php?tid=43072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Regenerated - 29-09-2013 21:28

Yeah the graphic read Brandy. But then she called herself 'Goddess Tamar' on the mic. So now it seems there's different levels to the Tamar name... it's all just plain nuts.

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - mr mystery - 29-09-2013 21:45

I've noticed ever since i first saw it mentioned on here that Brandy had changed her name to Tamar that on TV the OSG's for her pics etc always told you to text Brandy to whatever number it is, so maybe they have to put her name as Brandy because they haven't changed the system over to recognise the Tamar name ? .

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 29-09-2013 23:21

more proof for me that brandy's decision to suddenly change her babeshow name to tamar makes no sense. as ive said before she has been on the babeshows for a while as brandy and had pictures done as brandy hence why the bs osg's still say brandy and will cause confusion with callers who will see brandy on screen and yet she calls herself tamar

if brandy wanted to use a different name for babeshow work. she should have done so from when she first appeared, not now when she has been on the babeshows a while as brandy

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - SmĀ© - 30-09-2013 17:40

[Image: image-B06C_5249A94B.jpg]

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 30-09-2013 18:42

brandy/tamar was on this morning. clearly must have been her last shift she was booked to do. wish her all the best with whatever she does now.

more pointless than ever now brandy changing her babeshow name to tamar as she then pretty soon after left babestation

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - darren73 - 17-03-2014 15:40

Brandy is joining rlc on the 21st march

[Image: Screenshot_67.png]

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2014 16:03

If Brandy Amy Brewer is joining playboy then I 'm thinking that Dannii just has to be going somewhere else. I don't think she would go to BS,
(to her it probably wouldn't be a good move)
So it probably would mean that she has gone to St66

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - Rammyrascal - 17-03-2014 17:19

(17-03-2014 16:03 )babelover48 Wrote:  If Brandy Amy Brewer is joining playboy then I 'm thinking that Dannii just has to be going somewhere else. I don't think she would go to BS,
(to her it probably wouldn't be a good move)
So it probably would mean that she has gone to St66

Which danni are you on about?

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - vampire555 - 19-03-2014 00:24

Strange that the RLC schedule on their website is usually very accurate and yet Sammi Tye and Brandi have both tweeted they are on on Friday- despite neither girl being listed. Great news though.

The schedule suggests it's the return of Delia Rose.

RE: Brandy Brewer - Chat, Discussion & Non-Babeshow Pics - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2014 10:11

(17-03-2014 17:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Which danni are you on about?

Dannii Harwood