The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? (/showthread.php?tid=44571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - Classic84 - 09-03-2012 18:12

Has to be Kandi Kay best babe on Babestation if only they had her on more maybe she would still be on this channel? Cool

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - wiz man - 11-03-2012 00:57

Got to agree it Classic Kandi Kay for me!

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - jay71 - 12-03-2012 00:15

yes kandy,i must agree wholeheartedly with that and ree also

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - cosmonaut - 12-03-2012 19:37

Babestation might need to lose even more girls. It's all very well saying in this thread who's been the biggest loss, but even now they aren't using the girls they still have very much. Apprentice is on again tonight and no doubt Dirty Wives is too, so it's just Camilla and Tiffany on duty from the mainstream Babestation babes. So regardless of who's been the biggest loss so far I think they might have to lose 1 or 2 more before long.

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - spanner99 - 12-03-2012 20:43

Lily Roma, so hot and doesnt just lay on her front the whole time

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - wiz man - 12-03-2012 20:46

Also a massive loss for bs has been their sence of direction!!

Plus the idea that all e want to see is Lolly and Lori or the twins - a definate loss of marbles

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - spanner99 - 12-03-2012 22:42

They need to get Karina Currie back. Shes gorgeous and excellent to watch. She's wasted on 931, and she's what babestation need!

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - Kenny76 - 13-03-2012 04:39

Think who has left BS in the last 6 months or so.
Ree Petra, Ella, Kandi Kay, Siobhan (but not sure if she still flicks between RLC & BS) gone to RLC
Gracie, Anastasia, Lilly, Paige, Georgie, Rosie & Caitlin gone to Elite
Probably more, but thats the main ones I can think of, Probably more will go too.

But some have gone to Elite TV but have come back to BS, i.e Lori, TJ & Tiffany.

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - swooper222 - 13-03-2012 19:32

has to be ree for me...funny on twitter as well.

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year? - wiz man - 20-03-2012 18:54

Variety!!!