The UK Babe Channels Forum
What do you think of the new sets? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: What do you think of the new sets? (/showthread.php?tid=56494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - davetherave57 - 21-10-2013 17:40

really miss the shower...

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - M-L-L - 24-10-2013 22:07

(05-10-2013 21:09 )M-L-L Wrote:  I like the office set and the whole secretary over the desk scenario : Jada, Preeti, Lolly, Reede have all looked great in their tarty office outfits.

The gym and the sweaty pressing up against the lockers also appeals hugely.

OK, I've got a lower boredom threshold than I realised : a couple of weeks later the novelty is wearing off : too many of the girls seem to only have one ensemble for a given room and just repeat it from show to show each time they are in that particular set.
At least get a couple of different leotards for the gym etc.
Eg. Jada looks great in the college girl uniform but I must have seen her about 3 times in the sauna in that same outfit in less than 2 weeks. Now granted, she usually manages to lose all the clothes in short order anyway, but even so given that the sets are probably more expensive to change than the outfits : maybe they need to get a bigger wardrobe allowance ? laugh

PS. Oh look it's after midnight on BS1 and what's on...? Jada... Smile in the sauna...Smile....in a college girl outfit Rolleyes

I agree a shower/tub scenario is sadly lacking...

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - Doddle - 25-10-2013 08:19

Not many of them look very comfortable, do they? A hard table, a hard desk, a hard chair, a hard bench... hard viewers? Sad

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - Tractor boy - 25-10-2013 08:30

I agree a bath/shower set would be nice (with beth nice & soapy)

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - M-L-L - 02-11-2013 00:13

After straining my eyes doing some caps I'd like to put in a plea to change the colours on some of the backgrounds.

(Backgrounds he says ? What a muppet, what's he looking at the backgrounds for ? Rolleyes )

Well, when you're sifting through caps trying to weed out the poor and blurry ones both the sparkly purple and gold diamonds set and the really garish bright red and blue one really do your head in after a while.

Don't the designers understand psychology of colours and know you NEVER use really bright red in interiors (unless you WANT to start fights of course) Big Laugh

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - Snooks - 03-11-2013 03:45

The sauna set is definitely my favourite.
Most of the stints in there are very good.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - Lotuseater - 03-11-2013 16:50

They need to sort out the poor resolution of the TV feed and dull lighting, never mind the sets. You can hardly see the tits or gusset of the girl you're meant to be masturbating over.

Is it punitively expensive to reduce the feed compression and increase the data transfer? Can they not afford the electric light bill?

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - KerrAvon - 03-11-2013 17:33

I'll concur about the lighting, that's my only real issue. I actually think it's too bright & harsh most of the time rather than dull but it's both extremes.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - circles_o_o_o - 05-11-2013 01:43

I think the locker room set is far and away the best, especially when the girls are wearing their crisp white trainers & sweat-bands. Perhaps an exercise bike could be added sometime.
The only one I'm not really keen on is the pool table because it limits the positions they can work with. Was disappointing to not be able to see Tiffany standing up and giving it a good wiggle these last couple of nights.

RE: What do you think of the new sets? - davetherave57 - 05-11-2013 13:40

the sauna was made for daisy,the locker/gym was made for tori,let them have sole use of the rooms when they are on...just an idea,and surely they have a shower in the building????