The UK Babe Channels Forum
If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? (/showthread.php?tid=6266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Doctor P - 12-01-2015 16:40

Which ever ladies would be willing to go the extra mile so to speak lol

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Snooks - 28-04-2015 23:24

In no particular order:

Tommie Jo
Jada Kamio
Kandi Kay
Kerrie Lee Cowan
Madison Rose

But only if they were kept away from bed sets Wink.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Phonebook - 28-04-2015 23:35

The 5 who had the best knowledge of Acid House Music.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - tjl007 - 06-05-2015 19:48

Jess west
Kerrie Lee
Tiffany Morris
Faye Rampton
Wendy Taylor

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Liverred - 10-05-2015 01:12

CLARE RICHARDS
SOPHIA LARES
VICTORIA ROBERTS
DANNII HARWOOD
LOUISE PORTER
I would do so many close up's with a hand held camera they would practically be able to feel the camera on their tit's/ass etc.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - tee - 10-05-2015 13:52

If I was the camera man. I wouldn't care. I would consider myself luckiest guy. Hot babes shaking their stuff.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - ShandyHand - 10-05-2015 13:57

Can I be the most pedantic fucker on this (six-year old) thread by saying that technically it's "shoot" (video) not "film" (movies)?!Tongue

(Names some gorgeous women quickly to draw attention away from this!) Blush

Cara B
Holly James
Hannah Martin
Amanda Rendall
Kandi Kay

Those are in no particular order... And I must admit there is an element of wanting to see if they match up, off-camera, to the kind of image I have of their personalties - that seems to inevitably enter into questions like this for me.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Snooks - 08-10-2015 01:43

Of the presently active nightshow babes my updated list would be:

Dannii Harwood
Ashley Emma
Kerrie Lee Cowan
Madison Rose
Clare Richards

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - M-L-L - 08-10-2015 21:18

Wink Is Lolly still working backstage at BS ? laughRolleyes