The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mila Amora BS nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=77407)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - ryuken - 06-06-2018 19:54

Her reluctance to go topless on FTA makes more sense now.

I guess she wants to be a reality TV star.

But why did she bother joining BS and agree to do night shows.

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - eoinindahouze - 07-06-2018 22:52

(06-06-2018 19:54 )ryuken Wrote:  Her reluctance to go topless on FTA makes more sense now.

I guess she wants to be a reality TV star.

But why did she bother joining BS and agree to do night shows.

Maybe we'll see her on Shipwrecked next summer!

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - covkid - 07-06-2018 23:42

Can't believe it, not one of Mila's callers have asked her to get tits out.

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - chavvy - 08-06-2018 00:34

A banner at the bottom of the screen reads 'MILA IS ONE FILTHY BABE !'. Yea sure. So filthy she won't even get her tits out. For me she has to be one of the most boring women on these channels.

EDIT: She got a nipple out for about 3 seconds.. big deal.

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - hairbald - 08-06-2018 02:22

Finally.......

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - winsaw - 08-06-2018 16:57

so good to finally see her lovely boobs, god knows why its took so long to get her but glad its happened at last, think she could really kick on now and become the star many though she would be when she first started

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - hairbald - 11-06-2018 14:09

We have a pop at some of the ladies on here for being selfish, only interested in the cash and generally a bunch of spongers. Then Mila does this and you find yourself a little bit uplifted and, more keen to join her siteBig Grin

@milaAmorax
5m5 minutes ago
The next 3 months all my money from myonlyfans will be going to alder children’s hospital!I will be uploading 2pics or a video everyweek &a statement from the hospital will be sent to you to show you how much we’ve made?after the 3 months I would like to change charities

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - Kevin555 - 11-06-2018 14:39

(11-06-2018 14:09 )hairbald Wrote:  We have a pop at some of the ladies on here for being selfish, only interested in the cash and generally a bunch of spongers. Then Mila does this and you find yourself a little bit uplifted and, more keen to join her siteBig Grin

@milaAmorax
5m5 minutes ago
The next 3 months all my money from myonlyfans will be going to alder children’s hospital!I will be uploading 2pics or a video everyweek &a statement from the hospital will be sent to you to show you how much we’ve made?after the 3 months I would like to change charities

Hi

What a Gem, really wonderful gesture

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - babefan2012 - 11-06-2018 14:43

Just saw her post. Have to say in this day and age of the babes wanting a go fund me for a holiday this is refreshing, a babe who’s actually down to earth. Is that even possible? eek

RE: Mila Amora BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids - mrmann - 25-07-2018 02:08

It's a crime that she hasn't done a nude POV on the regular channels yet!