The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=79064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Ultramantis Black - 09-03-2020 20:15

(29-02-2020 14:28 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Jamie hasn't be around a lot lately maybe a move to BS will get her back into the light lime and get shows up to a higher standard because she has got the talent there is no doubt about it.

I like Jamie a lot but there's not a hope in hell's chance she would get a proper look in at BS.

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Kingsmind - 09-03-2020 20:51

Probably right Ultra but never say never look at Scarlett but they do normally favour their babes over babes BS has always been like that.

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 24-11-2020 12:10

Very nice & incredibly sexy surprise seeing Jamie on the nightshow last night and she did a very hot & incredibly sexy show, especially when she was wearing just her black thong Heart

[split] Jamie Jones - Studio66 Nights Caps & Vids - dtorre - 03-12-2020 02:26

Thanks for the caps lads, any vids of blonde Jamie nightshows?

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Danzig - 03-12-2020 08:30

Excellent 'night show' from Jamie even though she did not plan on staying on so late.Big Grin

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Snooks - 03-12-2020 12:20

Oh Jamie BlushHeartBlush.
What a night ShyHeart.

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 03-12-2020 13:46

(03-12-2020 08:30 )Danzig Wrote:  Excellent 'night show' from Jamie even though she did not plan on staying on so late.Big Grin

What time was she originally planning to finish?

A very very filthy night from Jamie last night including her lovely natural assets jiggling around and some very hot bare bum action

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Danzig - 03-12-2020 14:39

(03-12-2020 13:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-12-2020 08:30 )Danzig Wrote:  Excellent 'night show' from Jamie even though she did not plan on staying on so late.Big Grin

What time was she originally planning to finish?

A very very filthy night from Jamie last night including her lovely natural assets jiggling around and some very hot bare bum action

Usually around midnight..like she is tomorrow night.

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 03-12-2020 14:42

i enjoyed her night show, i am glad she was enjoying herself and stayed longer, i hope she dose that more often, lots of playing with her lovely boobs liked the peachybum action, and wow she looked good naked thats one fit body she has,

RE: Jamie Jones - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only) - Chrisst - 03-12-2020 19:01

I've really warmed to Jamie Jones in the last week or two. If I had to vote in the Adult Awards now it would definitely be her rather than Grace Victoria.

Obviously being a fan is an extremely fickle thing.

It's Jamie's friendly face and fun nature that I like. I wouldn't care if she wore a raincoat or polo shirt all the time.

She's a Really Useful Engine at 66 too. Note how they put her on days, or on that difficult two hours Freeview from 22.00 or on nights. Whatever, whenever she gets calls straightaway, no waggling the phone for half an hour.