The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? (/showthread.php?tid=8539)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - Rammyrascal - 29-09-2010 19:50

(29-09-2010 14:17 )uccello Wrote:  I thought Brooke had a very good debut today. Worth another look I think Tongue

2nd that. brooke deserves at least a full day show now

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - docutech - 30-09-2010 19:59

I had a chuckle when I read about Naomi Raine leaving ....typical I was just going to ask anyone if they knew when she was on as I was going to ring her for a naughty chat ...typical of my luck with women lol

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - oopnorth - 05-10-2010 22:42

Evelynn is doing just fine on The Pad, unless of course you'd only like to see her for three hours a week, which is all we get from Danica, another amazing pad girl elite nicked, not all of us think the babe channels begin and end with Elite, some of us think it's pretty shit.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - quiquems - 05-10-2010 23:14

(05-10-2010 22:42 )oopnorth Wrote:  Evelynn is doing just fine on The Pad, unless of course you'd only like to see her for three hours a week, which is all we get from Danica, another amazing pad girl elite nicked, not all of us think the babe channels begin and end with Elite, some of us think it's pretty shit.

Well, Rachel was on the pad, and I believe that you can see her more than three hours a week.

Name of the thread: Who Should They Sign Up?

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - oopnorth - 05-10-2010 23:48

(05-10-2010 23:14 )quiquems Wrote:  
(05-10-2010 22:42 )oopnorth Wrote:  Evelynn is doing just fine on The Pad, unless of course you'd only like to see her for three hours a week, which is all we get from Danica, another amazing pad girl elite nicked, not all of us think the babe channels begin and end with Elite, some of us think it's pretty shit.

Well, Rachel was on the pad, and I believe that you can see her more than three hours a week.

True, and it's dull for all of it, which is my point, that Elite is dull.

btw, I can reads thanks.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - eagle_si - 06-10-2010 06:29

(05-10-2010 23:48 )oopnorth Wrote:  
(05-10-2010 23:14 )quiquems Wrote:  Well, Rachel was on the pad, and I believe that you can see her more than three hours a week.

True, and it's dull for all of it, which is my point, that Elite is dull.

btw, I can reads thanks.

I thought your point was that the girls were only on for three hours a week Wink If you think Elite is dull, fine, that's your choice if you want to miss out on all the gorgeous girls on here. But why not continue this discussion in the Elite Daytime Chat and Discussion thread, unless you have a suggestion for a new Elite signing.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - skateguy - 06-10-2010 12:51

(06-10-2010 06:29 )eagle_si Wrote:  But why not continue this discussion in the Elite Daytime Chat and Discussion thread, unless you have a suggestion for a new Elite signing.

The thread can also be used for conversation such as replying to, passing opinion on, or discussing other member's suggestions. Its not mandatory that a post has to include a suggestion.

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - gazfc - 06-10-2010 17:47

(05-10-2010 23:48 )oopnorth Wrote:  True, and it's dull for all of it, which is my point, that Elite is dull.

btw, I can reads thanks.

If you think it's dull why you watching??

And who's to say Danica wants to work more then 3 hours a week

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - oopnorth - 06-10-2010 20:35

(06-10-2010 17:47 )gazfc Wrote:  If you think it's dull why you watching??

And who's to say Danica wants to work more then 3 hours a week

I don't know about you but, in order for me to form an opinion of something I need to experience it, watch it, listen to it, taste it or whatever, and having formed my opinion that Elite is dull, I don't watch it anymore.

Try it out, if you don't like my post don't read it, see, doesn't work, does it.RolleyesWink

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up? - gazfc - 06-10-2010 21:12

(06-10-2010 20:35 )oopnorth Wrote:  I don't know about you but, in order for me to form an opinion of something I need to experience it, watch it, listen to it, taste it or whatever, and having formed my opinion that Elite is dull, I don't watch it anymore.

Try it out, if you don't like my post don't read it, see, doesn't work, does it.RolleyesWink

But if your not watching it how can it be dull?? how would you know??

Watch it you might like it.