The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 17-02-2020 13:14

Watching that last round documentary from the first Fury Wilder fight - I am still not sure how the hell Fury ever got up from that punch! I just sure hope Wilder gets a taste of Fury's punching and he puts him down in the 12th round and Wilder doesn't get up!! Tongue

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 23-02-2020 06:41

What a fight!!
even despite having a point deducted, Tyson has certainly got wilder looking ragged & Wilder down in 3rd and fifth!!

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 23-02-2020 06:42

Fury wins as Wilder corner throw in towel.
Totally dominant from the start by Fury.
Made Wilder look ordinary.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 23-02-2020 06:42

IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!

Wilder's corner has thrown the towel in seventh!!

NEW WBC CHAMPION IS THE GYPSY KING.....

TYSON FURRY!!!!
WOWWWWW!!!!

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 23-02-2020 06:49

did not expect that!! Whatever the game plan was it worked perfectly!1

Congrats to the Gypsy King!! Hope he gets Joshua next!!

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lenny10 - 23-02-2020 07:14

Fury's on fire

Hopefully he batters Joshua next to reclaim the belts he never lost

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 23-02-2020 07:39

Wow cant be only a few years ago I was calling him a disgrace to british boxing and now look at him

mind you watching the Joe Rogan podcast with him last year totally changed my opinion on him

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 24-02-2020 07:06

Tyson Fury is the first man since Ali to win two Ring Magazine belts

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 24-02-2020 07:59

Could Fury dismantle Joshua? At the moment, many probably now would say Tyson Fury probably has the tools to do so, but I think it would be a close contest. The only other problem is atm is that Joshua has mandatory challenges to undertake and there is every possibility that Joshua could probably either lose one or all three of those challenges.
My gut instinct is that Joshua would likely give up one of the other two belts to face Fury and the other thing would Wilder insist on the third fight as well which atm, I don't think Wilder may not do so, but after some time out, Wilder probably would go after one of the two belts that is either stripped from Joshua, or Joshua gave up, and then probably would insist on the third fight that way. So if if was to play out this way, I'm thinking Joshua's likely to give up either the IBF or WBO title and defend the other two via mandatory & then fight Fury. And I think it would be too close to call if Joshua puts in the sort of performance like did before he lost to Ruiz. Then I would say Wilder wins either the WBO or IBF title to make the third Fury Wilder fight happen and that would be most likely Fury's final fight.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 25-02-2020 00:22

Wilder says he wants a rematch. He blames the weight of the costume he wore on his walk to the ring for the defeat. He says it weakened his legs. It's been more than 36 hours since he had his ass whipped, surely he could have come up with a better excuse than that ?