The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (/showthread.php?tid=54787)

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - JohnBoy - 15-09-2014 17:01

I love this idea of the phone girls being paid almost the same rate as a shelf stacker at Sainsburys.. because I'd love to have been able to go to London Nightclubs on a regular basis and drink champers like water, and drive around in my Audi/BMW convertibles and go on holidays in Marbs/Ibiza every other month on 7 quid an hour, tops.. back when I was working in the Produce Dept at my local Asda.. Oh and not forgetting the expensive handbags.. (were I into handbags, which I'm not).

One phone girl thats recently re-emerged on the channels and may/may not be friendly towards 'suggestive' chat recently went on Twitter suggesting that a documentary about the genre was completely false because she only talked about the weather/food/normal stuff on phones and in webcams. She was updated that others weren't quite as 'reserved' as her..

Not sure if Emma C is as 'up' for DTW but I used to drop in on her chats occasionally and she 'was' quite descriptive.. I understand Studio66 are trying to put her on the later shifts (but not quite graveyard/night owl) so it MIGHT comply with OfCom more if those that like her helping out call her later in the evening

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - NaughtyM - 15-09-2014 21:51

Read this post yesterday and had my first DTW today. It was fantastic - the slightly taboo element to it seemed to make me even more excited. Is anyone else turned on by that aspect of a DTW?

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - FanofCamilla - 15-09-2014 22:04

(15-09-2014 21:51 )NaughtyM Wrote:  Read this post yesterday and had my first DTW today. It was fantastic - the slightly taboo element to it seemed to make me even more excited. Is anyone else turned on by that aspect of a DTW?

and who was the lucky lady? Big Grin

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - gunnar - 15-09-2014 23:06

Try Belle from Red light Lounge,she's very good.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - scotland - 16-09-2014 10:15

I had a DTW yesterday with Lacey jay having never called
One of these line the delay caught me off guard a wee bit! I thought she was a great help to my "sore muscle" and was quite happy to talk about her leggings and stand up and give me a twirl was pretty pleased although I was a bit nervous don't know y tho! Only downside to the whole thing is you have spent 20 quid on a wank! But I would like to chat to her between 9 and 10 see if you could get a bit dirtier!

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - graphic46 - 17-09-2014 13:01

Cannot decide whether to call Gemma or Rachel on studio66 today, both looking amazing, who'll i go for?

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - Goodfella3041 - 17-09-2014 16:10

(17-09-2014 13:01 )graphic46 Wrote:  Cannot decide whether to call Gemma or Rachel on studio66 today, both looking amazing, who'll i go for?
No contest, in my experience, at least where DTW is concerned. Gemma is hit-and-miss, but Rachel is miss-and-miss.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - bristolboy - 19-09-2014 09:56

Tempted to call Caitlin this morning...is she up for cheeky chat?

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - FanofCamilla - 22-09-2014 09:09

People have to try Lacey Jay, it's like she just ignores the rules. Will have to try her on tease hour too.

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? - fensider - 22-09-2014 09:45

Is Emma C on Studio 66 still up for it?
She looks stunning this morning