The UK Babe Channels Forum
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (/showthread.php?tid=59612)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - admiral decker - 29-05-2014 17:30

(29-05-2014 00:11 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  It's just been reported on Sky that the pings that the Chinese & Australian boats picked up are "likely not to have come from the Malaysian airliner."

This is a bit of a farce, considering that the pings are designed to be highly distinctive and sound unlike anything else you can find in the ocean.

Simple test: get pingers and drop them in the ocean to a similar depth and then see how the signal sound compares to the signals heard in April.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - deanview - 30-05-2014 12:44

I'm surprised that the signals from the black box pingers aren't modulated in some way, perhaps to transmit a simple Morse code message. Something to make them distinctive and unmistakeable.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - rob spartacus - 01-06-2014 04:05

(25-05-2014 03:23 )southlondonphil Wrote:  It would have to be a near perfect ditching for it to go down in one piece and I don't see how anyone could make a near perfect ditching in the rough seas of the southern Indian ocean, even assuming there was someone at the controls. Most likely any crash or landing in that area would have torn the plane apart.

What you say is true but I still think the plane wouldn't necessarily have been torn apart. After it ran out of fuel it may have glided for a while and may have hit the ocean in a way that would have torn the wings off or torn the engines off, but wouldn't have ripped the whole plane apart. I think the total lack of debris found indicates that the plane may have gone down without shattering and may be on the sea bottom reasonably intact.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - king of a lost kingdom - 01-06-2014 12:39

(28-05-2014 12:37 )Colonel Bogey Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 07:25 )babelover48 Wrote:  all the passengers that were on board were shown to have no direct terrorist links at the time of the plane's disappearance
I posted as long ago as 17 March that the plane's disappearance was the result of a hijack gone wrong and I still think that's what happened.

The Malaysian police have said that they are not going to investigate the plane's passengers again. They have already cleared all passengers of involvement in hijacking or sabotage, not only because of no terrorist links found but because of no evidence of psychological or personal problems.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Yours Truly - 03-06-2014 13:49

With so much speculation going on, I thought it would be useful to post something factual, or something that seems to be an agreed fact anyway, this being the radar tracking of flight MH370, based on both primary and secondary radar, up until the point it finally disappeared.

[Image: image-52F2_538DC34C.jpg]

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - admiral decker - 04-06-2014 03:50

(30-05-2014 12:44 )deanview Wrote:  I'm surprised that the signals from the black box pingers aren't modulated in some way, perhaps to transmit a simple Morse code message. Something to make them distinctive and unmistakeable.

They already are supposed to be distinctive and unmistakeable, because the pings are broadcast on a frequency which is meant to be unlike anything else you can find in the ocean.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - george lusk - 05-06-2014 00:55

It looks like the search for MH370 isn't getting anywhere and the plane's disappearance continues to be a total mystery. The flight path taken looks intentional on someone's part, but there are no good suspects. The pilot and flight officer are upstanding citizens, and other than a couple of false passport holders there isn't anything suspicious about any passenger. This all makes a fire/electrical/mechanical issue seem more likely. But in that case how does the plane fly for hours and navigate around Indonesia and out into the Indian Ocean? I don't see any scenario here that makes sense.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - 4waydiablo - 05-06-2014 13:01

We must be at the stage where very very difficult things have to be considered, for the simple reason that no sensible theory solves the mystery.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - whizzer - 06-06-2014 11:18

I read today that there's now a 3 million dollar reward for anyone who can reveal the location of the plane.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - cosmonaut - 07-06-2014 12:29

The reward is being offered because they think it would tempt a whistleblower to come forward and reveal what really happened. In other words the whole idea of the reward assumes that the true fate of the plane is known but is being concealed.