The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - masterjboy - 29-03-2016 03:52

Alice & Cali is not a good pairing! They look like a pair of bitches being nasty about someone? Not a good look Ladies

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-03-2016 09:49

As always these days a very good nightshow from Alice last night including some lovely views of her very nice arse

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - xJ4Kx - 29-03-2016 12:11

Really good show last night she is incredible and so glad she isn't wearing stockings anymore Smile

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - robwon - 31-03-2016 23:14

Jeez i love it when Alice gets those sexy legs spread and in the air , its hypnotizing. Cant wait till she is on next !!!

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - ai1234 - 02-04-2016 00:38

Actually watching Alice again, and by watching I mean downloading, and by downloading I mean...

Of course she will never participate in a show to match the 2010 Caty Cole 2/4/1 but does that even matter? Let's enjoy what we have (and be thankful that that downloaded videos don't wear out like VHS tapes).

If there was a babe channel Desert Island Discs that would definitely be one of my selections...

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 02-04-2016 00:47

She is looking sexy tonight.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-04-2016 10:32

Agree Alice looked very sexy & did a very sexy show including some nice bare bum action. The only criticism I have is that she seemingly stayed in just the one outfit (during the time I watched her at least)

Would be nice for Alice to wear more than one outfit during a show

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 02-04-2016 13:34

I like when she winked at us at 3:09 from behind, and how the producer got nervous, to which she winked in a different way Wink

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - hairbald - 02-04-2016 13:37

(02-04-2016 10:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree Alice looked very sexy & did a very sexy show including some nice bare bum action. The only criticism I have is that she seemingly stayed in just the one outfit (during the time I watched her at least)

Would be nice for Alice to wear more than one outfit during a show

Completely agree. I'd go further and that her outfits are a bit similar every night as well. She had a whole raft of outfits in her Elite days which she really should dust off.

Her movement and attitude has I.proved immeasurably, so
Mr better outfits would top it off nicely ?

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 03-04-2016 01:40

So wish she would go nude Huh.

Oh well Shy.