The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-02-2020 08:35

Typical Yank response when a Brit spanks his ass, blames anything for a poor performance but himself. But if he does instigate the re - match clause this will mean that Joshua will fight Puley at the Tottenham Stadium in June, then he will fight the winner of the third fight. Not only that, Joshua will also have an mandatory challenge fight against Usyk (which I think is for the IBF title), to fit in as well. I think it will be more likely that if Fury can show that the win on Saturday was no fluke and can whip Wilder's ass again, I think it could still be possible to stage the Super fight before the end of the Summer or in early September.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-02-2020 08:55

(25-02-2020 00:22 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Wilder says he wants a rematch. He blames the weight of the costume he wore on his walk to the ring for the defeat. He says it weakened his legs. It's been more than 36 hours since he had his ass whipped, surely he could have come up with a better excuse than that ?

I'm not surprised

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 06-03-2020 10:06

Claressa Shields has stated she wants to fight Laila Ali :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/51738136

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 29-03-2020 23:41

The 5 Live Boxing Costello and Bunce weekly podcast is a really good listen on BBC Sounds.
While the lockdown is in progress I have found myself getting hooked on sports podcasts Smile.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 30-03-2020 05:27

I think it is one of the best podcasts, after the football daily.

I have often watched Joes Rogan's one on Youtube as well always interesting haven't watched the Bisping one for a while

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 03-04-2020 17:48

apparently Tony Bellew has signed for the SAS programme "SAS Who dares wins"

That is going to be awesome

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 07-05-2020 08:07

The guidelines that the BBBofC wish to introduce if boxing was to return - any thoughts?

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 09-05-2020 02:40

A new spin off series of the Costello and Bunce podcast is now running on Thursdays to celebrate ten of 'The Greatest Fights' of all time. It allows them both to talk through the fight with one of the fighters as a rerun progresses for the three of them to watch. And WOW what a first guest and first fight.

The guest: SUGAR RAY LEONARD Surprised

The Fight: Leonard v Hearns - 1981

What an awesome listen that was Big Grin.

Available to listen back to on the BBC Sounds App.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 09-05-2020 05:35

I too, have to admit it was a great listen too just hope they cover the 'No Mas' fight at some stage too because for me that is still one of the best tear ups in history particularly because of Duran quitting like he did. Leonard still looks great now!! I think when Leonard quit I think many probably would still feel he could have done a hell of lot more than he did, but I think for what he did do in that space of tme was incredible.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2020 18:40

A two fight deal for AJ to fight Tyson Fury has been agreed. Thinking this will end either one of their careers