The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Hazel - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=50001)

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 04-10-2023 20:52

(04-10-2023 14:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Hazel looked incredible last night in her lingerie & was as always utter mind-blowing filth from start to finish and magnificent views of her magnificent arse

Agree, Hazel did look incredible last night and is looking especially gorgeous any time I see her on these daysBig Grin. Great energy last night, again as per usual!

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2023 12:52

Hazel looked incredible as always and made the most of having the set to herself last night with a fantastic night of utter filth

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-10-2023 12:23

Wonderful to see Hazel on again last night. The Mancunian Minx was looking incredible in her lingerie and was at her very best throughout the night

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-10-2023 14:24

Fabulous to see Hazel back last night. She looked incredible, especially in her black catsuit & as always she was utter mind-blowing filth throughout

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Norman Beige - 28-10-2023 16:02

Genuinely refreshing to see Hazel back, feels like she's been away for ages. Great show from her shaking that big milf ass all night!

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - derekdas - 31-10-2023 12:28

On again last night and didn't disappoint. I just love her full figure. Wish sometimes that she wouldn't adjust her thong and allow us a nice thrill.

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 31-10-2023 13:20

Agree, another fantastic night from Hazel. She looked incredible in everything she wore & was fantastic mind-blowing filth throughout the night including bent over shaking her magnificent arse at the camera eekeekeek

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-11-2023 15:51

A wonderful Wednesday night of utter mind-blowing filth from The Mancunian Minx last night as Hazel looked incredible as well as shaking and gyrating her magnificent arse with aplomb

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 06-11-2023 13:44

More utter mind-blowing filth from Hazel last night as she looked incredible in all her lingerie & bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera HeartHeart

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Kingsmind - 08-11-2023 13:57

I would like to see Hazel back on BS as by herself she is a great performer and she even shows it on XP but she does look happy there and that's all that's important but that doesn't stop me wanting her back on BS.