The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - tsurugi - 19-04-2011 14:43

(19-04-2011 12:33 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  holly d Big Grin

( although i know this is never going to happen)

I hope he has learnt from the badcock incident and signs her fast the competition are closing in....

[Image: hollydee3.5_102_thumb.jpg]

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Cpe - 19-04-2011 16:26

(19-04-2011 11:22 )PillowPants Wrote:  N*t*sh* *n*st*si*.

How ridiculous not being able to talking about babes on a babechannel forum it's like going on a football forum and not being able to talk about players. Rolleyes

110% agree. Her last 2-performances has demonstrated what N*t*sh* *n*st*si* is capable of. She's an absolute stunner.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - RRROGER - 19-04-2011 16:32

(16-04-2011 13:43 )quiquems Wrote:  I prefer to see new faces or Ev***nnCool

^^^With Jamie's penchant for bullshit & razmataz,
..........when most of this hot babe's former colleagues signed up for Elite,
..................WTF did she sign up for Club Bob.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - RRROGER - 19-04-2011 16:41

(19-04-2011 16:26 )Cpe Wrote:  

How ridiculous not being able to talking about babes on a babechannel forum it's like going on a football forum and not being able to talk about players. Rolleyes

110% agree. Her last 2-performances has demonstrated what N*t*sh* *n*st*si* is capable of. She's an absolute stunner.

She's only just come on my radar, she's a topless model, has been on night shows for several months, but as far as I can tell it was only last week she actually went topless for the 1st time on TV; I've a feeling that there was some contractual block on topless TV shows.
Even last night watching her there was still a lot of handbra stuff, but I used to love Paige Tyler & Lori Buckby teasing, so maybe I'm biased; she could fit in well at Elite.......

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 19-04-2011 17:14

yes you can mention her so long as you done mention the channel

megan moore would be a good signing. she is wasted as a mic girl on elite

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - iloveMegan - 19-04-2011 17:19

(19-04-2011 17:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  megan moore would be a good signing. she is wasted as a mic girl on elite

Jumping the gun a bit there Rammy laugh I could see Megan on Eilte, she'd fit in on the day shows with her awful fake tan anyway Wink

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Big Stu - 21-04-2011 21:47

Flo and Rachel Taylor (idealy 241 with some baby oil) would be top signings. Both classy and professionalSmileSmileSmile

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - madjack - 22-04-2011 08:42

I'd love to see them sign Tia Jones,it would give them a bit more diversity as to my knowledge there have only been 2 natural redheads working the channels

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 22-04-2011 08:52

i want the other natural red-head on elite, jade-victoria but not going to happen. ani-james would be a good babe to have

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Classic84 - 22-04-2011 10:04

Hannah Mackintosh or I would still love to see Bonnie Lee.Cool