The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mrichie10 - 30-11-2010 02:16

Great 2-4-1 with Ashley two naked women a real turn on B-p

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 30-11-2010 02:39

(30-11-2010 02:16 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Great 2-4-1 with Ashley two naked women a real turn on B-p

I agree!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 30-11-2010 15:57

Get voting for Charlie in the nighttime babe award

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26929&page=1

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - DreamMaster - 30-11-2010 17:35

U Want Me Im All Urs The DreamMaster.xxx.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 30-11-2010 18:36

Hope you've got your vote in dreamaster

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 30-11-2010 19:55

Hurry up Charlie is down by two votes

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 30-11-2010 20:25

On my count Charlie lost by one vote well unless the two that didn't include the first round in their vote change their mind

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - DreamMaster - 30-11-2010 21:27

Uve Such a Cheeky smile Love it and the little Freckles on ur Noise so Cute.
Love The DreamMaster.xxxx.

See U at 9pm My Charlie.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 02-12-2010 02:27

Miss fishnets is looking great aswell tonight, really wish i was home watching not at work shoveling endless amounts of snow, fu you snow!!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Krill Liberator - 03-12-2010 23:20

Bless Charlie - may choirs of angels drape huge ornate ribbony things and flowers all about her as she smiles, wiggles and glows for us; may fauns dance about her, playing happy sylvan melodies on their pipes, and may butterflies drift into view and get in front of her in a really irritating fashion until I'm forced to swear loudly at the telly and start throwing soft objects at the screen...
Charlie was giggling and watching that clock like a young woman who's just discovered the power of her sexuality, and then at ten o'clock precisely - POW! - the quickest bra removal ever seen on tv and Charlie shifts into "Check out my tits while I laugh and jiggle 'em about, Yeeaahhh!" mode.
F'ing brilliant!Heart