The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Rammyrascal - 28-12-2015 11:36

Enjoyed Danni last night. Hope she's on again soon

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Christian - 28-12-2015 12:32

Loved the snapback hat danni was wearing last night. It was a subtle change in her look but such an effective one. Gave her a new cool unique fresh look which I thought suited her so well because we all know how damn sexy she is anyway. Those boobs get me every single time, everytime I see them in surprised like its the first time they are incredible.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 28-12-2015 14:18

Sneezes, sniffling and a painful earache could not stop Danni last night as she provided the perfect antidote to post Xmas blues. Strange scheduling though as after the tease hour she did not get a set to herself until 2 am and then did 2 hours straight apart from a 5 minute break as she changed channels.
Hope she recovers in time for her dayshow tomorrow. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - rpj316 - 08-01-2016 14:22

Very sexy.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - fazzer77 - 17-01-2016 21:57

I'd love to see her in tights again on a babeshow

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - ANGELSTARQ - 25-01-2016 20:13

(17-01-2016 21:57 )fazzer77 Wrote:  I'd love to see her in tights again on a babeshow

I know what you mean, I love danni's figure but the white dress routine is getting a little tiring! A great office set would certainly be a good start back to formTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 25-01-2016 20:29

Well she wore tights yesterday & a cream dress, a black catsuit & a black dress! She really does listen to her regular callers which is why she wears the White, cream & black dresses of the same style. If you want her to wear something different give her a call because in my experience she does try to please.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - ANGELSTARQ - 01-02-2016 20:16

(25-01-2016 20:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well she wore tights yesterday & a cream dress, a black catsuit & a black dress! She really does listen to her regular callers which is why she wears the White, cream & black dresses of the same style. If you want her to wear something different give her a call because in my experience she does try to please.

Agree, think I'd like to see a little variety, her night show attire seems a little 'tame' these days, loved her in the spandex, and yes the cream dress is Tongue but seeing the same old thing to potential newbies gets a little tiring! but I will say this, she is very hot and moves around brilliantly, better than most girls on the daytime set.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - dibs2k9 - 08-02-2016 00:32

when she back on nights

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - wazzberger - 08-02-2016 05:34

[Image: 8KjEUN.gif]