The UK Babe Channels Forum
Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Currently playing/enjoying/hating (/showthread.php?tid=11260)

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 04-02-2013 00:08

(03-02-2013 21:34 )super-mario_1983 Wrote:  currently playing dead space 1 and 2, getting for dead space 3 this friday

If you have a game save from Mass Effect 3 then you get special amour from that game to use in Dead Space 3.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 08-02-2013 00:33

I know i've been complaining about GTA 4 but i stuck with it and completed it but the game am also disappointed with is the Metal Gear Rising Revengeace demo good graphics, great concept but its the controls and use of how you parry and you dodge, maybe this might change in the full game but i wasn't happy with it am afraid.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - supermario1983 - 08-02-2013 20:06

currently playing dead space 3

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 13-02-2013 02:35

Just finished up Splinter Cell: Double Agent, started off the game a year ago but gave up on it. i recently started playing it again and i finally completed it, am a big Splinter Cell fan and of all them these games this was my least fav one, what let it down for me was the dumb AI where the computer controlled characters have eyes in the back there head apart from that a very enjoyable game 7.5/10.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 16-02-2013 14:36

Currently playing New Super Mario Wii U, at first i wasn't gonna buy this game as i just thought its the Wii version i was wrong. The game looks gorgeous in HD, the music and the chose of playing it on different controllers or playing in co ops and the different modes. Plus there releasing a new dlc which you will play as Lugi and the dlc changes the main game so its totally different. It really reminds me of Super Mario bros 1 and 3 on the NES and Super Mario World on the Super NES.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 16-02-2013 17:20

Also playing Hitman 2 from the Hitman HD Trilogy, don't remember it being this hard tho lol.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 17-02-2013 12:37

The only problems am having with Hitman 2 is rather poor AI not in a sense that the computer opponents are dumb quite the opposite its like they have eyes in the back of head, you don't want game that is too easy but at the same time it takes the piss also the controls are a little dodgy.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Rammyrascal - 18-02-2013 16:09

know its got slated in the press but im enjoying aliens:colonial marines and have done the 1st 3 levels

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - little gimp - 19-02-2013 18:05

Loving Assassins Creed 3 although chasing almanac pages can fuck right off!

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 21-02-2013 17:09

Still playing Hitman 2 HD along with now F-Zero via the Wii U, although its a old game when compared with consoles now and the up and coming consoles the game is just is good and as enjoyable as the day it came out in 1990/91 Smile.