The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Hazel - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=50001)

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-12-2023 13:57

A wonderful night of fantastic filth from The Mancunian Minx as Hazel looked incredible in all her lingerie & gyrated, shook and jiggled her magnificent arse

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-12-2023 13:53

More fantastic mind-blowing filth from Hazel last night including a sexy policewoman showshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Looked incredible as always

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Norman Beige - 23-12-2023 01:00

Nice undies, with tights ofcourse. Purple really suits her. How did she know it’s my favourite colour? Tongue

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-12-2023 09:13

Wonderful to see Hazel on again last night. The Mancunian Minx was looking incredible in her lingerie & outfits and was utter mind-blowing filth throughout including fantastic views of her magnificent arse

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Harry_da_Monk - 01-01-2024 02:04

Oh sweet Lord! Hazel is really doing it for me right now. I just want her to sit on my face for 20 minutes in those black tights while I give her pussy and arse a good tongue fuck, before ripping them open and banging her senseless for another twenty!!! Tongue

Even better still, Maria could bounce on my cock while Hazel squats on my face. What a mind-blowing threesome that would be!!!!

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-01-2024 12:51

Wonderful to see Hazel back last night. She was utterly filthy throughout and looked incredible, especially when wearing just a purple thong eekeekshockedeek

Hope she's on again soon

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Norman Beige - 07-01-2024 22:16

Purple really is her colour. Big Grin

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Stemmw - 07-01-2024 22:29

^ Definitely Big Grin

Hazel looks amazing, really loving her with her hair up in recent weeks. The perfect fit, curvy milf Heart

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2024 00:01

Hazel looks incredible tonight already

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - alexhob123 - 08-01-2024 01:58

out of curiosity what's her full name she looks so sexy tonight