The UK Babe Channels Forum
Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR (/showthread.php?tid=76672)

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Doddle - 17-04-2023 21:48

Well, that's some good news for Impact for once.

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2023 10:06

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

Trinity (Fka Naomi from WWE) HAS JOINED IMPACT!!! She debuted last night at their Spring Slugfest taping

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Doddle - 30-04-2023 15:45

The whimsical Punk visited the tapings too.

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 30-04-2023 17:42

(30-04-2023 15:45 )Doddle Wrote:  The whimsical Punk visited the tapings too.

And Mercedes Mone/Sasha Banks was at the Impact taping too supporting her friend Trinity as well as Tamina

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 05-05-2023 22:50

Excellent debut on Impact last night for Trinity as she immediately challenged Deonna Purrazzo for the impact ko championship

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 12-05-2023 22:32

HOLY S**T!!!! SUBCULTURE formerly of NXT UK (Mark Andrews, Flash Morgan Webster & Dani Luna) are making their Impact Wrestling debut in just 2 weeks!!!!

https://twitter.com/DaniLuna_pro/status/1657057895035412480?t=uq7dD4EM2zldlVvIk4vlgw&s=19

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 26-05-2023 17:09

Impact Wrestling have a ppv tonight called Under Siege at 1am uk time on Impact+ or on Impact's YouTube channel & Fite

Includes the debut of SUBCULTURE (Mark Andrews, Dani Luna & Flash Morgan Webster) and Deonna Purazzo v Jordynne Grace for the Knockouts Championship. If Jordynne loses, she can never challenge for the Knockouts Championship as long as Deonna is Champion

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 27-05-2023 12:50

Jordynne Grace is reportedly wrapping up her Impact Wrestling commitments this weekend after the TV taping today & taking time off from wrestling to focus on her commitments away from wrestling.

Jordynne is a professional bodybuilder/fitness model, plus she has a Patreon and an OnlyFans plus an online shop

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Geriisgreat - 27-05-2023 15:42

Holy Xmas that main event between pco and maclin was brutal beyond belief weapons I never thought I'd see used in a wrestling ring
And the aftermath was just as brutal

RE: Impact wrestling discussion on 5STAR - Rammyrascal - 27-05-2023 18:06

(27-05-2023 15:42 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Holy Xmas that main event between pco and maclin was brutal beyond belief weapons I never thought I'd see used in a wrestling ring
And the aftermath was just as brutal

The main event was brutal beyond belief both during & after. Subculture were very impressive as well I thought. Hope Impact sign all 3 members of Subculture (Mark, Flash & Dani Luna) to contracts as they would be as excellent addition to the Impact roster.

Impact are doing a tv taping today which includes the in ring debut of Dani Luna who is taking on Jody Threat