The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 16-03-2024 19:09

Sunak's going nowhere this side of an election, None of the others want to take over and have their name on the battering they'll get if Starmer can manage to make it to October/November without a major fuck-up.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 19-03-2024 12:20

Apprently now claimed there have been 40 letters of no confidence in Rishi only need 53 and apparently he is up before the 1922 committee in coming days

one MP saying he will be toast by the end of the week ?

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 19-03-2024 12:59

Thank goodness that they have Penny Mordaunt ready and waiting to take over.

Although she's not great the other options are totally unacceptable, with the likes of Hunt, Badenoch, Bravermann lurking in the shadows. Or they could really get desparate and dig up Boris to totally f... up the country again.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 19-03-2024 13:45

If they had shown any sense they would have chosen Mordaunt the first time around as the least worst option.

The parliamentary party in its infinite wisdom chose to present the choice the party membership seemingly least wanted in the first election i.e Truss v Sunak both of which were always likely to be disastrous for the country and equally stupid for their own electoral prospects. Then the second time round it turned into a coronation of Sunak.
It would be hilariously funny were it not for the fact the country has suffered through the sheer incompetence, weakness, inconsistency, arrogance and breathtaking double standards of both the Truss administration and the Sunak one. I am no fan of any of the parties generally but this Tory rabble has just been beyond disgraceful.
Mordaunt would at least try to see some of real people's lives.

Truss is a lunatic and Sunak wildly out of touch as well as weak.

To be honest though a GE should be called.
That would be far more appropriate.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 19-03-2024 16:02

^I suspect you chose your words carefully.

I would think the chances of a Tory wipeout in a GE probably increased slightly, but even if they booted out Sunak now and brought in Mordaunt, I still suspect any hope of a GE before autumn may be unlikely. but I wonder if Mordaunt probably will not call one before then, but I think we will suffer from seeing Rishi replaced without us ordinary folk even casting a vote in the ballot box.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 25-03-2024 16:23

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 25-03-2024 16:29

two things

Govt announced they will no longer be giving people transfered into care homes a covid test what could possibly go wrong with that

and will be another By election as the Blackpool MP Scott benton has quit before a recall petition was called

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 27-03-2024 14:24

We have gone beyond scraping the barrel

Gullis takes over Deputy chairman Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Skyline - 27-03-2024 14:51

Big GrinTongue
[Image: FB-IMG-1711547240135.jpg]

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 27-03-2024 16:09

Turns out that barrel had a false bottom