The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7228)

RE: Daryl Morgan - theone1986 - 14-10-2010 22:13

eek Daryl is looking very sexy tonight Smile

RE: Daryl Morgan - ledders69 - 18-10-2010 01:07

Very good show tonight by DARYL. The only thing is that she is on PL whilst PRIYA/PREETI are on BS1, I'm so torn who to watch.

RE: Daryl Morgan - Krill Liberator - 18-10-2010 01:30

Loving the caps Smile The last set from Dan Volatile have some great facial close-ups that remind me just what fantastic bone structure and sparkling eyes Daryl has...after a while flicking through the babe channels one gets kind of desensitised to the merits of girls who are on very frequently -the old adage about absence, yes?- and it's nice to realise that Daryl is actually becoming more and more attractive with the passage of a couple of years!Smile Sweet.
A funny thing; the same seems to have happened with Daryl's old partner in crime from Sex Station, Alex Adams. I was a huge fan of both, and then strayed away and went off watching other girls Blush and when I came back to Daryl and Alex what do I find? Girls even more fantastically sexy than the day I first laid eyes on them!?Shy How? Is this even possible? Well, yes, clearly it is. In the high-turnover world of night-shows, Daryl remains one of the standard-bearers; gorgeous, sexy, and a cracking personality to cap it all off. Her cute and funny little play to camera just now was magic; made me laugh and made me wanna pick up the phoneHeart And the red boots tonight aren't half bad either!Smile

RE: Daryl Morgan - niceone - 18-10-2010 01:39

Anyone got any bare feet caps/vids of Dayrl?

RE: Daryl Morgan - bellevue - 18-10-2010 21:53

(18-10-2010 01:07 )ledders69 Wrote:  Very good show tonight by DARYL. The only thing is that she is on PL whilst PRIYA/PREETI are on BS1, I'm so torn who to watch.

No contest. Dazzler evertime!

RE: Daryl Morgan - ledders69 - 21-10-2010 19:05

Great shows by DARYL recently and looked fantastic.

RE: Daryl Morgan - HannahsPet - 22-10-2010 08:38

[Image: daryl_black_stockings011_thumb.jpg] [Image: daryl_black_stockings062_thumb.jpg] [Image: daryl_black_stockings070_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk

caption for the 2nd ok which one of you Bstards put superglue on my hands !!!!

RE: Daryl Morgan - thebaptist85 - 22-10-2010 21:19

has anybody got any caps of Daryl showing her pubes, she done it about 2 weeks ago? Big Grin[/size][/font]

RE: Daryl Morgan - manstyle12 - 22-10-2010 21:38

lol

RE: Daryl Morgan - ledders69 - 22-10-2010 21:42

She looks first class in those pictures.