The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=74300)

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - crankshaft - 02-10-2022 11:05

(02-10-2022 00:32 )Snooks Wrote:  Ashton was in superb form on Friday night.
Great outfits, great movement, exquisitely horny body language all night long.
Really compelling viewing.

Agree 100%. She was fantastic

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Stemmw - 03-10-2022 00:12

Cracking outfit tonight from Ashton, like Stripper Maleficent Tongue

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Snooks - 03-10-2022 00:25

Ashton is utterly compelling again tonight Tongue.
Can't keep my eyes off her Tongue.

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 03-10-2022 12:24

A fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth yet again from Ashton including an early Halloween treat as Maleficent HeartHeartHeart

Babe Of The Night HeartHeart

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - SophieHartIsMyQueen - 07-10-2022 23:01

Ashton doing what she does best yet again!! Had a call with her. Absolutely class, proper involved herself and got the job done with her amazing repertoire of moves and filth!

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 08-10-2022 11:46

Yet again Ashton was fantastic mind-blowing filth last night as she looked great all night plus her magnificent big natural breasts were bouncing and swinging around & bent over jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse with aplomb Heart

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Snooks - 09-10-2022 21:41

Holy &#@£.
What an opening outfit from Ashton eek

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 10-10-2022 12:30

(09-10-2022 21:41 )Snooks Wrote:  Holy &#@£.
What an opening outfit from Ashton eek

My reaction also when Ashton started last night Smile yet again Ashton was fantastic filth from start to finish as well as looking incredible in her lingerie & outfits

Babe of the night Heart

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - AshtonRae4 - 13-10-2022 17:35

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I do see these comments and I'm so grateful for all your lovely words ? very grateful to have your support.
I've applied to the UK glamour awards. If you guys could vote for me it would be very much appreciated please ?
https://ukglamourawards.com/o_models/ashton-rae/
Love you all ❤️

RE: Ashton Rae - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - tigeralf - 13-10-2022 18:17

just voted for you sweetheart because you are STUNNINGLY ! BEAUTIFUL ! SEXY !HOT !