The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Stemmw - 07-04-2020 03:16

Some interesting details about the BCG Vaccine used against Tuberculosis. Some early studies show how countries with more extensive BCG vaccination programmes have significantly lower infection and death rates from Covid 19 than countries with less extensive programmes. Early days with more studies to follow (including healthcare workers in Australia and The Netherlands being given the BCG Vaccine) but may yield some very positive results in the fight against Covid 19.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-more-striking-evidence-bcg-vaccine-might-protect-against-covid-19-1.4222110

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2020 04:40

And plans to temporary bury victims in plots in NY Parks

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 07-04-2020 10:03

I'm not worried about Boris.
It's the other 51,608 people with the virus that I'm worried about. Johnson has his own medical team looking after him.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 07-04-2020 11:08

Gove is now self isolating as someone in his family has symptons

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-04-2020 11:18

^^ bet its his vile wife the Mail columnist Sarah vine

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 07-04-2020 13:02

On the news "Yesterday, China doesn't have any Coronavirus deaths. The first time since January".

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-04-2020 13:44

Iain Duncan Smith will have passed him fit for work the slacker !!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2020 13:54

Did I hear right that there had been a fall in Italy & Spain? I suspect we will either hit our peak either Easter Sunday or Monday.

Gove self isolating - just hope Sunak isn't next. At least the news on Boris has brought a temporary halt to political hostilities

Boris 'stable' and 'in good spirits' after night in intensive care

Probably passed Theresa May fit for work as well!! Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 07-04-2020 14:26

Rishi Sunak, the chancellor, would take over if Dominic Raab, the foreign secretary who is deputising for the PM, got ill, the spokesman said. The spokesman said there was an established order of precedence in the government. After Raab, Sunak, is the next most senior person in the government, the spokesman said. (The spokesman sidestepped a question about who was next in seniority, and “how long it would take before Thérèse Coffey took charge”, but the order of precedence is normally the order in which ministers are listed on the official No 10 website. In theory, after Sunak, Priti Patel, the home secretary, and Michael Gove, the Cabinet Office minister, are next in seniority - in that order. Coffey is 11th on the list.) (from The Guardian blog)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 07-04-2020 15:22

(07-04-2020 13:54 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Did I hear right that there had been a fall in Italy & Spain? I suspect we will either hit our peak either Easter Sunday or Monday.

I’ve thought that for a good while, U.K. will hit its peak over Easter weekend