The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - AprilFools - 03-11-2014 23:59

Just a heads up, the trailer for Beths new DDF Network scene is up on their website, scroll to the bottom of the homepage.

Its girl,girl,girl!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-11-2014 00:22

(03-11-2014 23:59 )AprilFools Wrote:  Just a heads up, the trailer for Beths new DDF Network scene is up on their website, scroll to the bottom of the homepage.

Its girl,girl,girl!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I look forward to seeing that. Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-11-2014 00:29

I am relieved to see Beth on screen tonight because after seeing the selfie of Beth and Rose I was worried she had left the industry and became a nun. I am not an expert on religious matters but I don't believe nuns are allowed to take their clothes off and talk dirty on babechannels. The church's loss is definitely babestations gain. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - beon78 - 04-11-2014 00:58

the gorgeous beth and cali

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 04-11-2014 09:06

Nice new ddf scene girl on girl on girl its a foot one but theres a bit of toy action looks hot as hell in black underwear heels and holdups

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 04-11-2014 12:56

Another great show from Beth last night,it was good to see her climax stint making a return too.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 04-11-2014 13:21

It was also good to see her using the corner of a cushion to just cover herself while sitting open-legged on the bed. As she was shifting it about there was always a possibility of a flash, although it doesn't quite have the same value now we've seen it all on unleashed.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 04-11-2014 13:36

Beth has been amazing on the bedroom set over the last few shows, her use of the pillow is very sexy. I like these teaser shows almost as much as the full on unleashed shows, sometimes less is more. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - murphdogg11 - 04-11-2014 15:28

Such a dirty girl! I love her. Always looking for the extra edge Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-11-2014 15:35

brilliant show from beth last night, at her very best in each stint she did. she is definitely on my shortlist for the ultimate babe 2014 award