The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=65430)

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 03-07-2019 11:41

Very hot, very sexy & very filthy night from Charmaine including the very hot sight of her naked apart from her heels Heart

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - derekdas - 06-07-2019 22:13

Looks like we have a jittery cameraman on tonight for Charmaine and Faye. Slightest touch from Charmaine to her nether region, to adjust her costume, and he lifts the camera up Doesn't bode well!

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - GMach1 - 07-07-2019 11:53

Looking back at pics of her when she was younger Charmaine had the best pair of tits around of any black page 3 girl and there weren't that many, but having obviously enhanced them later I think they've made her look even more amazing -whoever did them did a bloody good job and I think she looks the better for it. I thought she was very hot last night and I could imagine her and Faye getting it on(at several points she had her hand on Faye's thigh)now that would make a hell of a show.Tongue

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - bergstrom - 07-07-2019 20:35

are you serious, they look terrible!!

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Snooks - 09-07-2019 22:41

Looking as foxy as f#ck tonight in her nurses attire Tongue

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - LimitBreak - 10-07-2019 06:09

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Doddle - 10-07-2019 08:12

She looks amazingly beautiful these days Tongue

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 10-07-2019 10:35

Incredibly hot night from Charmaine last night looking wonderful in white & even better out of it wearing just her birthday suit Heart

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 21-07-2019 13:05

^^
Charmaine was incredibly hot last night too both solo & when she was sharing a set. Never fails to look fantastic

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids - derekdas - 04-08-2019 22:22

Is she on tonight as per the schedule. Is she late as usual or not on.[/i]