The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 29-04-2024 06:31

Rishi as usual deflected questions on the next Election

I would now think he isn't going to call one before October

I hope that if and when it happens the Tories get such a kicking they will not have an opportunity to govern this country again for at least 10 years and they get more than a bloody nose in the locals Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 29-04-2024 07:59

(29-04-2024 06:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Rishi as usual deflected questions on the next Election

I would now think he isn't going to call one before October

Hmmmmm.
That many deflections may actually mean he might be calling one soon.
Maybe after the local election results if they are bad enough from a Tory point of view. The plotting within the party is well renowned and he won't want the indignity of a knock on the door from Graham Brady and a possible no confidence vote. So he may just do anything he can to stop any of his colleagues becoming PM in this parliament.
All pretty self obsessed stuff in tune with the nature of modern politics Rolleyes.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 29-04-2024 09:06

the fact that they are beginning to round up asylum seekers to deport to Rwanda this week tells me its close to being called and yet another attack on PIP Recipiants today

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 29-04-2024 12:52

Humza gone, SNP holed below the waterline. If he's feeling vindictive Sunak could make the call just to finish them off even though the Conservatives are unlikely to gain from it.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2024 13:28

(29-04-2024 09:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the fact that they are beginning to round up asylum seekers to deport to Rwanda this week tells me its close to being called and yet another attack on PIP Recipiants today

I'm thinking this too. Can't think of any other reason why the tories would again go after the sick & disabled (people who claim PIP) for the 2nd time in 2-3 weeks plus going after immigrants yet again. Mel Stride (DWP Minister) said people who claim PIP get "Thousands a month" THIS IS NOT TRUE! the most people can get is £750 a month and most people get around £250 a month. Meanwhile Mel Stride claimed £1,250 a month in expenses! Made my blood boil today

I think Rishi Sunak won't call a General Election before the local elections & mayoral elections this Thursday (May 2nd) but will call it ASAP after, probably next Tuesday (May 7th) given next Monday May 6 is a Bank Holiday.

Plus the tories are making these announcements in a clear attempt to get people on the far right/gammons to vote Tory instead of voting for Reform UK

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 29-04-2024 14:17

Tell you what though.
If there is one job nobody could ever persuade me to do it would be Prime Minister. Would absolutely fucking do my head in Huh.

Get the blame for every damned thing under the sun. No thanks.
Besides, I don't want power. Power just corrupts and gets in the way.
No thanks. Just being Snooks is hard enough Rolleyes.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 29-04-2024 18:17

^ Fine I'll do it

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 02-05-2024 12:11

Blimey!

https://x.com/YouGov/status/1785952283621986535
https://x.com/YouGov/status/1785952286142804180
https://x.com/YouGov/status/1785952288680411585

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 03-05-2024 07:47

How is it looking for Conservatives at the moment?

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 03-05-2024 10:11

Dire !!