The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Babeworld Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=14403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - BLACK - 09-03-2010 23:34

oh i fukin love that ass mmm (slap) Tongue

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - steven6 - 10-03-2010 14:44

And her thighs!

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - docutech - 13-03-2010 08:09

Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - Fisherman - 13-03-2010 10:14

(13-03-2010 08:09 )docutech Wrote:  Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol

She probably can't be "very naughty" but it's up to you to see how cheeky she might get. If using a landline you will pay nearly £2 to get through but after 3 minutes actual chat, bringing the cost so far to £5, hang up if the conversation isn't to your liking.

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - docutech - 13-03-2010 10:46

(13-03-2010 10:14 )Fisherman Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 08:09 )docutech Wrote:  Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol

She probably can't be "very naughty" but it's up to you to see how cheeky she might get. If using a landline you will pay nearly £2 to get through but after 3 minutes actual chat, bringing the cost so far to £5, hang up if the conversation isn't to your liking.

Thanks Fisherman, I always find my tastes caught in the middle with day and night shows.

Night can be a bit full on for me at times, while day often seems a bit restrictive I've no probs with a normal chat but its nice to get a bit horny as well lol

As you say just need to be a bit more disciplined and just hang up
Have been tempted by the lovely Nikki before so we'll see how it goes.

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - docutech - 21-03-2010 08:03

Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - DGxxx - 21-03-2010 10:45

(21-03-2010 08:03 )docutech Wrote:  Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.

You'd have to ask her to get a definitive answer but I think you are right - they do like to stick to their daytime remit. Not the place to call if you want a DTW but there are of plenty of other girls/channels that seem happy to oblige.

D G x x x

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - Carl13 - 21-03-2010 11:58

(21-03-2010 08:03 )docutech Wrote:  Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.

Spoke to her a couple of times and although she has rules she was happy to allow me to push the limits and react as much as possible Smile My own circumstances meant a wank was out of the question during the first couple of calls but the last time I was free to "entertain" myself and she left me happy Big Grin

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - 'BigBen' - 21-05-2010 14:04

Big Grin I'm big fan of Nikki Lee Heart My mate has a photo he got took at a car show with Nikki Lee he didnt even know who it was Surprised (Until i pointed out who it was) I was well jelous I wasnt there bladewave

RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-05-2010 20:05

ive met nikki twice and each time had a pic taken. ive got several signed nikki posters and some tops nikki has worn which have been signed