The UK Babe Channels Forum
Yvette has left Babestation - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Yvette has left Babestation (/showthread.php?tid=16611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - stueyboy - 02-02-2010 02:33

Did Yvette tell viewers/callers what she is planning to do now?

You know how girls have often left one babechannel and pretty soon appear on a rival channel - is that not a very strong possibility?

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - Hester - 02-02-2010 02:42

(02-02-2010 01:31 )Phoenix Wrote:  
(02-02-2010 00:20 )flimme Wrote:  Smile real soon it's gonna be vagina time on BS and evette etc don't fancy that road so some will come and others will go...just watch:bounce:gonna miss her though so good luck evette xox

Beats the hell out of Chico time

Not that much difference... whichever it is you get to see a c*nt on your TV...

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - Moderation Station - 02-02-2010 02:51

(02-02-2010 02:33 )stueyboy Wrote:  Did Yvette tell viewers/callers what she is planning to do now?

You know how girls have often left one babechannel and pretty soon appear on a rival channel - is that not a very strong possibility?

She's left the country Stuey, she has moved to Vegas to be with her family. When i went out for a quick goodbye meal with her on Saturday night she said she quite fancied being a Pool Girl/V.I.P. Waitress type out at some of the exclusive hotels. As long as she gets to wear a little top and tiny pants and keep on top of an awesome tan she'll be happy as Larry. If I ever go out to see her, i'll update you on the latest.Cool

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - stueyboy - 02-02-2010 02:59

Thanks for that mate - Yvette will do well whatever she does, with her personality and confidence, and legs!!

Certainly she was one of the biggest characters ever on any Babechannel - people will talk about her larger-than-life personality for a long time.

I bet she would be a bloody fantastic friend, and drinking partner, amongst other things...

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - steven6 - 02-02-2010 12:34

Thats a shame shes leaving shes a bit of a bs legend

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - gotsoul - 02-02-2010 20:51

You can bet that a lot of the girls on BS especially the ones who have known her for a few years will miss her big time.

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - cdm79 - 02-02-2010 21:18

I always record the shows when one of the girls leaves in case they do anything special for their last night. All that happened was a naked Yvette was pounced on by members of the crew at the very end of the night!

[Image: vlcsnap-22726.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-22202.png]

[Image: vlcsnap-22927.png]

In any other work place that would be deemed as sexual harassment! Tongue
I wonder which one is Modsta? laugh

P.S In regards to what Yvette is going to do in Vegas, she said on the mic on Xtra that she's opening a donkey sanctuary in the Nevada desert. I'm pretty sure she was joking. Big Grin

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - moon12 - 02-02-2010 21:28

I will miss Yvette, Im gutted I missed her last night on babestation.

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - Moderation Station - 02-02-2010 22:19

Nope, none of them were me. Sadly i wasn't in that night.

RE: Yvette has left Babestation - SirAssAlot - 03-02-2010 12:16

Yvette was Bloody Amazing on Sunday night Just like every night she's on.... I'm really sad to see her go cause she's the only 1 out of All the cell cast girls i've rang the most Plus she has the hottest ass out of all the girls eek eek eek

Yvette I wish you all the best hun i can tell you you'll be truly mist SadSadSad