The UK Babe Channels Forum
Andy Murray - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Tennis (/forumdisplay.php?fid=296)
+----- Thread: Andy Murray (/showthread.php?tid=16780)

RE: Andy Murray - Scottishbloke - 08-07-2012 17:20

My nerves are shattered Big Laugh This game is at knifepoint, I can see this game going on until midnight the way it is going, that will ofcourse clash with the babe channels unfortunately laugh

RE: Andy Murray - Clit Eastwood - 08-07-2012 17:34

Sorry Scotch buddy...looks like Fed has the upper hand...such a pity considering Murray looked so good 1st set....its slipping away from him now..poor soul...thumbs up for his endevours tho...awesome...

RE: Andy Murray - bigguy01 - 08-07-2012 18:17

federer has beaten murray. 3 sets to 1.

RE: Andy Murray - Scottishbloke - 08-07-2012 18:18

Well a very brave effort it was from Andy Murray, Roger Federer was just outstanding today, nonetheless the whole of Scotland and the rest of the UK is very proud of the way he played. A grande effort.

RE: Andy Murray - Tumble_Drier - 08-07-2012 18:19

Well done Roger. A class act.

RE: Andy Murray - Rammyrascal - 08-07-2012 18:20

agree murray played very well but federer was just too good, no one could have beaten him

RE: Andy Murray - rickhardo - 08-07-2012 18:53

Very good effort but beaten in three tight sets by the best grass court player there's ever been. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

RE: Andy Murray - Stillroom Rock - 08-07-2012 19:03

He is getting closer though, maybe next year

RE: Andy Murray - Snooks - 08-07-2012 19:11

Murray did a lot of things well today but as I said before it was going to need the performance of his life to beat Federer today and it was a bridge too far. Murray had to struggle like mad to just hold his serve as the match wore on because his opponent was just relentless. For me what we saw today just emphasises the gap between Federer, Djokovic, Nadal and the rest. The intensity with which those guys play is on a different level and this is the reason why they have dominated the grand slams for so long. Only Del Potro was able to temporarily break the stranglehold for one solitary US Open in recent years. Murray is slowly closing the gap but it is an almighty struggle he faces to topple 3 such awesome talents. Lets get one thing straight though, Murray has nothing to be ashamed of, he played a good match but came up against a legend playing at his best in those last two sets in particular. I firmly believe Murray will win a slam at some point. Perseverence will pay dividends in the end.

RE: Andy Murray - Addison - 08-07-2012 19:15

(07-07-2012 21:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well England you can have your 1966 and we'll have our 2012 thank you very much. Andy Murray is class, do Scotland proud tommorow and then lets see you do a lap of honour holding proudly aloft the Scottish flag, oh how that'll get right up the critics and commentators tommorow. This is Scotlands final tommorow Big Grin

"Some people are on the court, they think it's all over..."