The UK Babe Channels Forum
Claire Marie - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+---- Thread: Claire Marie (/showthread.php?tid=17232)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Claire Marie - Revrev - 23-06-2010 11:15

CM looking WONDERFUL today... great outfit - school skirt, white kneesocks, and pretty pink undies - with proper bikini cut panties!

Absolutely divine...

RE: Claire Marie - Trickster - 05-07-2010 16:47

What a nice surprise it was seeing Claire on this morning and she looked sensational really beautiful girl

RE: Claire Marie - Trickster - 12-07-2010 19:33

Am just wondering when bluebird main launch kicks off will Claire Marie still have a job as a hope so

On the other hand id prefer it if Elite signed her up but i don't want it to come to the worse and there's is no more Claire on our screens

RE: Claire Marie - Trickster - 25-07-2010 17:06

Looked lovely today N a great outfit as well really wish she would do an afternoon shift mind instead of earlies all the time .

As late nights for me and early mornings don't go well lol

RE: Claire Marie - Colbert Rules - 25-07-2010 20:56

She looked gorgeous today in the black outfit.

RE: Claire Marie - The Fox - 27-07-2010 08:52

Is there any way that we can get the gorgeous Claire Marie to join us on the forum, or is she already on and I have missed her.

RE: Claire Marie - Trickster - 27-07-2010 22:56

(27-07-2010 08:52 )The Fox Wrote:  Is there any way that we can get the gorgeous Claire Marie to join us on the forum, or is she already on and I have missed her.

I have told Claire about the FORUM on Facebook but she still ain't joined so a guess she just has a nosey now and again as a guest bud

RE: Claire Marie - The Fox - 28-07-2010 07:01

Many thanks Trickster for your reply. It is a shame that some of these girls ignore the forum. It is probably where their greatest fans are.
It woudnt take a lot just to give something back.

RE: Claire Marie - Hollywood PillowPants - 08-08-2010 14:38

Have i just been really unlucky of late and keep missing the 'awesome one' Claire Marie or has she disapeered of our screens?

BRING BACK CLAIRE MARIE!!!

RE: Claire Marie - Charlemagne - 08-08-2010 19:20

I think that she must have started working as a magicians assistant.

One day she was on the box, and the next thing you know she has disappeared.Sad

Lets hope that she magically reappears soon as she is one of the shows most beautiful babes