The UK Babe Channels Forum
classic babes request - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: classic babes request (/showthread.php?tid=175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: classic babes request - mcnugget - 24-01-2009 01:33

as per the last post, those are the only 3 images i can find at the mo of summer any one got anymore ?

RE: classic babes request - downend2005 - 24-01-2009 13:53

Can anyone remember Danielle?

Dark hair, was always a little bit shy...

RE: classic babes request - BiggieD - 24-01-2009 18:51

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:Does anyone have any Spider or Apple pics?????

BiggieD Wrote:There used to be an asian girl on BS once, going back a few years. I can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was gorgeous. Had big natural breasts.

This the only image I'm aware of that has Spider in it... The credit for it has to go to Alex if anyone fancies adding rep as a thank you as they come from the sets posted by him in this very thread on page one. I don't have any Apple pics that I'm aware of, sorry.

That's the girl. Spider, she was amazing. Excellent, thanks. There used to be another asian girl as well called Apple. She was very cute.

RE: classic babes request - robbie.love - 26-01-2009 23:36

anyone remember laura jane would like to see some more of her again she is in fiona cooper dvd 509 if anyone has any clips of this thanks[Image: dvd509_laura_a.jpg]

RE: classic babes request - shotdown - 27-01-2009 01:22

Wasn't there a link to a Summer/helen sixfield g/g video on here? I'm sure it was here. I can't find the link for the life of me... I think it was a Playboy video or something. Help!

RE: classic babes request - mcnugget - 28-01-2009 17:11

if u can find that summer vid i wud be uber greatfull iv looked everywhere for it, cmon people Smile

RE: classic babes request - the_micker - 28-01-2009 17:30

mcnugget Wrote:if u can find that summer vid i wud be uber greatfull iv looked everywhere for it, cmon people Smile

Not sure if its the vid that your after, but heres a link to a g/g summer vid that I found on another forum!

http://rapidshare.com/files/169096981/DLS-Tammy_Karina.wmv

RE: classic babes request - tsurugi - 28-01-2009 17:30

babestation has sucked since rachel hayes left......how i miss dear delores

RE: classic babes request - mcnugget - 28-01-2009 17:44

is it the girl i posted in the images at the top of the page? helen sixfield ?

the_micker Wrote:
mcnugget Wrote:if u can find that summer vid i wud be uber greatfull iv looked everywhere for it, cmon people Smile

Not sure if its the vid that your after, but heres a link to a g/g summer vid that I found on another forum!

http://rapidshare.com/files/169096981/DLS-Tammy_Karina.wmv

RE: classic babes request - the_micker - 28-01-2009 17:52

mcnugget Wrote:is it the girl i posted in the images at the top of the page? helen sixfield ?

Yeah pretty sure its her just using the name Tammy.