The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? (/showthread.php?tid=2291)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - cheesyboy - 02-03-2009 14:12

i must admit that alexa heart from bangbabes is the girl who is floating my boat at present. Very sexy girl with a crackin body. Pity she's only on every now and again. Cheesyboy.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - skateguy - 02-03-2009 14:17

The two girls who most recently 'appeared' on my radar have been:
- Candy of Bangbabes who around 8 weeks ago seemed to start wearing skimpier knickers.
- Fernanda from Earlybird has only come to my attention in the past month or so - partly due to this forum and partly because I generally hit the sack around 5am.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Wazo - 02-03-2009 15:19

On my Radar has to be Roxy off Hotel Voyer as i never whatch that channel an was channel hopping last night an she was just stunning reminds me a bit of a mix between ella an rachel off last years big brother.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Hazhard - 03-03-2009 15:34

charlie c is really growing on me at the moment , she stunning Wink

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - skateguy - 03-03-2009 23:25

One other who's soared into my top 'how-ever-many' recently is Lucy from the sportxxx channels. I realise after looking through some 2 year old web-stream recordings that she's been at that channel for ages.

On recent shows she has a great habit of wearing tiny knickers, if she wears two pairs she ditches the first pair for lengthy amounts of time, she frequently does a Hazel (i.e. picking her knickers out of her bum giving a flash) and she regularly breaks out the oil - the bottle that probably belongs to Makara...

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Josh - 03-03-2009 23:48

skateguy Wrote:The two girls who most recently 'appeared' on my radar have been:
- Candy of Bangbabes who around 8 weeks ago seemed to start wearing skimpier knickers.
- Fernanda from Earlybird has only come to my attention in the past month or so - partly due to this forum and partly because I generally hit the sack around 5am.

good choice, congrats 2 on becoming a mod. have 2 say, aint seen candy for a while, been concentrating on the dayshows. but she looked great back then.

For me, has to be amber from party people and kerry from the pad.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 04-03-2009 15:00

Rachel Cole just appeared on my radar last night!

Just heard ur a moderator Skateguy! Well deserved Big Grin

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - mark - 04-03-2009 15:13

emma spellar for me boys
god damn she,s hotTongue

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - rickhardo - 04-03-2009 16:13

Leila on BSDaytime has announced herself too me recently as well as Amy on 960. And TJ has slowly wormed her way into my affections too.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Mister Gummidge - 04-03-2009 19:14

Check my radar? Why?...

Oh crap! Bogies, nine-o-clock high! Switching to manual control!
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Seriously though, Dionne of Babestation. She was a bit too dominatrix for my tastes for a long time, but I've really enjoyed her performances these past couple of weeks.