The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cartoons - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Cartoons (/showthread.php?tid=2960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Cartoons - firekind - 18-01-2009 17:40

tazmania. very funny intro

RE: Cartoons - oopnorth - 20-01-2009 01:55

Dungeons and Dragons, brilliant cartoon.

RE: Cartoons - Mister Gummidge - 20-01-2009 02:09

oopnorth Wrote:Dungeons and Dragons, brilliant cartoon.

The show was cancelled before those poor kids ever got home. Somewhere in a magical kingdom there's a bunch off middle aged yanks wandering around looking to chin a bald midget for stringing them along then buggering off and leaving them to their own devices. They've no doubt teamed up with Venger by now, to increase their chances of finding Dungeon Master and cracking open his shiny, smug, yoda rip-off little chrome dome. Big Grin

RE: Cartoons - rover - 20-01-2009 03:12

anyone remember hong kong fuey.

RE: Cartoons - *Kal-El* - 20-01-2009 05:48

yeah i remember that cartoon Smile.

RE: Cartoons - firekind - 20-01-2009 21:59

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:

The show was cancelled before those poor kids ever got home. Somewhere in a magical kingdom there's a bunch off middle aged yanks wandering around looking to chin a bald midget for stringing them along then buggering off and leaving them to their own devices. They've no doubt teamed up with Venger by now, to increase their chances of finding Dungeon Master and cracking open his shiny, smug, yoda rip-off little chrome dome. Big Grin

if you have the dvds or check online you can find that the episode was actually written. shame it was never animated though.

RE: Cartoons - Mister Gummidge - 20-01-2009 22:11

firekind Wrote:
tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:

if you have the dvds or check online you can find that the episode was actually written. shame it was never animated though.

According to one RPG I played (Baldur's Gate 2?) the cast all died off in various ways. I was particularly pleased to read about the barbarians death. That kid and his glorified My Little Pony cheesed me off no end. I did love the rest of the show thoughSmile

RE: Cartoons - cherryryder - 20-01-2009 22:15

does anyone remember Bravestarr?

I loved that along with Thundercats and He-man..

RE: Cartoons - firekind - 20-01-2009 23:10

here you can download the requiem script from the writer himself - http://www.michaelreaves.com/requiem_preface.htm

RE: Cartoons - oopnorth - 24-01-2009 03:44

Inspector Gadget. Go go gadget cock was the episode I wanted to see, did they make it? no, did they bollocks.Big Grin