The UK Babe Channels Forum
The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 24-01-2009 01:53

Im a techno ungenius but will try to solve my tv problem as suggested. I suppose kicking it won't help!!Sad

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:53

T-850 Wrote:Really?
No no, really? Tongue

Well they were, they have now taken their guest legs and done a runner for the moment... Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 01:58

Stewartie Wrote:Im a techno ungenius but will try to solve my tv problem as suggested. I suppose kicking it won't help!!Sad

Sadly not, I'd say its one of three things if the above does not solve it, LNB is fried or on the way out, Dish Alignment is slightly off or obstructed in someway, or Bad Cable between Dish and Box - it could even be slightly too long and have too much signal noise to resolve weaker reception of signals.

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 24-01-2009 01:59

Is the live stream on How Cute gone forever then?? Why can't Jim Fix It!!

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 02:01

I have no idea what they done with it or if and when its coming back. its gone down before but no more than a day though.

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 24-01-2009 02:03

datalossfs Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:Im a techno ungenius but will try to solve my tv problem as suggested. I suppose kicking it won't help!!Sad

Sadly not, I'd say its one of three things if the above does not solve it, LNB is fried or on the way out, Dish Alignment is slightly off or obstructed in someway, or Bad Cable between Dish and Box - it could even be slightly too long and have too much signal noise to resolve weaker reception of signals.

Its probably just the area where I live. There are lots of hills and some folk nearby can't get anything at all on Sky. Guess I may have to move!!

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 24-01-2009 02:05

Anyhow what's Summer doing now. Im relying on you guys for a running commentary!!Cool

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - phallusfungus - 24-01-2009 02:08

Stewartie Wrote:Anyhow what's Summer doing now. Im relying on you guys for a running commentary!!Cool

Wriggling her arse at the camera. She has her skirt pulled up at such a height that you don't see her panties and therefore it looks naked.

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 02:10

Was in a close proxy embrace with Roxy a while ago too.

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - rover - 24-01-2009 02:11

the last time l saw her she had both her boobs right up in to the camera then started to flick her nipples Tongue Tongue