The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos (/showthread.php?tid=41448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - larrylorrylover - 15-02-2012 14:05

Yes I like her, she's fit

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - RESPONSIBLE ADULT - 15-02-2012 16:21

If I may I would like to set some homework for all the girls who work on the Babechannels. If each and every one of you could sit down, turn on your computers, and watch Nikki Ryders performance from last night (14th Feb) you would see how it should be done. And then the next time you are on, do the same. And if you do, once again these programmes will be worth watching. This girl from Wigan as set a benchmark. Lets hope everyone else can. Who said Wigan is only known for it pies. If there are other tasty dishes like Nikki on offer, what a place it must be to visit.

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - KerrAvon - 15-02-2012 18:34

Damn it, pity I missed Nikki, she would have to eventually re-appear on Valentines night of all nights Sad. She's another of the new recruits that has made Elite more watchable lately.

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Rammyrascal - 15-02-2012 18:53

she's back on tomorrow night kerravon

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Rammyrascal - 16-02-2012 23:07

nikki's looking great tonight

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Rammyrascal - 17-02-2012 11:59

another good solid night from nikki, great lingerie she wore and good stints on the sets

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Roquentin - 17-02-2012 16:48

Missed last night Sad but the caps/vids look amazing.

And please please please get the webcams in order and give Nikki a top spec set up. Aim to be the Elite of webcams as well! It makes sense.

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Rammyrascal - 21-02-2012 23:16

are you watching tonight roquentin as nikki's on

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - mrmann - 22-02-2012 00:22

Best outfit of the night, along with Bailey on RLC!!! Wicked leggings Smile
Huh, they just cut to Lolly on two channels before Nikki's session was up for three minutes. Now Nikki's back and nothing's changed. I wish the women would announce when they are leaving, as seeing the channel cut to someone else gives the indication that they are done with their session. Weird this is happening so much lately.

RE: Nikki Ryder - Chat, Discussion & Photos - Roquentin - 22-02-2012 01:49

(21-02-2012 23:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  are you watching tonight roquentin as nikki's on

Yes Smile