The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabrice Muamba - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabrice Muamba (/showthread.php?tid=44935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fabrice Muamba - i'llbeback123 - 16-04-2012 21:52

Heard Fab out of hospital!! now that great news

RE: Fabrice Muamba - eagle_si - 15-08-2012 14:04

Fabrice Muamba has announced his retirement from football on medical advice. Although it's not unexpected, it's still very sad that he can't play again. Hopefully Bolton will still be able to offer him some other role within the club, as they'd mentioned just after he recovered.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Rammyrascal - 15-08-2012 14:19

Sad news indeed but not a surprise. Hope he has a good career away from football

RE: Fabrice Muamba - dan g 27 - 15-08-2012 14:45

I'm gutted for Muamba that his playing career has come to an end, but his health is more important, so its the right decision

Hopefully he's given a role at Bolton such as club ambassador or if not that perhaps move into management

RE: Fabrice Muamba - bigguy01 - 15-08-2012 14:59

(15-08-2012 14:04 )eagle_si Wrote:  Fabrice Muamba has announced his retirement from football on medical advice. Although it's not unexpected, it's still very sad that he can't play again. Hopefully Bolton will still be able to offer him some other role within the club, as they'd mentioned just after he recovered.

i can see him being a youth team coach at bolton but management will be out of the question.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Tbear - 15-08-2012 15:20

He was always likely to retire after that horrific turn of events for the sake of his wife and children no matter how strong your love and desire to return to football is, That said i expect him to stay at Bolton in some major aspect, he is a inspiration to Bolton Wanderers FC and i wish him all the best for the future.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - HannahsPet - 15-08-2012 16:08

(15-08-2012 14:59 )bigguy01 Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 14:04 )eagle_si Wrote:  Fabrice Muamba has announced his retirement from football on medical advice. Although it's not unexpected, it's still very sad that he can't play again. Hopefully Bolton will still be able to offer him some other role within the club, as they'd mentioned just after he recovered.

i can see him being a youth team coach at bolton but management will be out of the question.

dont know many managers have had heart problems and come back. wish him well even thoug he plays for one of our rival clubs