The UK Babe Channels Forum
Random Sex Talk & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Random Sex Talk & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=48236)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Rubbing My Nipples with pre cum - MikeGee - 03-08-2019 11:32

Guys, the latest thing that I love to do when cracking one off to the girls, is put a finger inside my foreskin and get it wet with pre cum. I then rub it into my nipples. This gets my cock and nipples so hard and I love edging until I can bear it no longer and spurt a heavy load!

Anybody else like to do this?

RE: Random Sex Talk & Chat - modelflat - 04-08-2019 05:01

So, your nipples are wet and covered in precum? Hmm that must feel really good...

I'm surprised by how many guys say they wank naked - does everyone?
(Even in cold weather?)

The rest of your post is amazing too Mike, love to think about that

(03-08-2019 08:17 )jizzman Wrote:  There both hot af and need a good glazing.

Thx jizzman, glazing is a really nice thing to call it.

RE: Random Sex Talk & Chat - bossrobbo - 20-10-2019 17:41

I want to fuck Heather Kay in every hole and then cum all over those perfect fake tits

RE: Random Sex Talk & Chat - The Goatman - 20-10-2019 17:49

Does it shock you that 80 percent of my encounters with women have been without their knowledge?

[split] Liliana (Talia) - Chat, Caps & Vids - BigBadCock69 - 01-05-2020 18:15

have to say her insta profile is so hot and I still wank over this babe wish she was still online

instagram.com/liliana__anaya

[split] Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos - BigBadCock69 - 01-05-2020 18:17

how old is/was she?! curious about her age of who I'm wanking over!

[split] Ruby Mae - BigBadCock69 - 01-05-2020 18:20

what a hot young slut, thank you very much for sharing this amazing videos! she does only fans too and she's 20 welsh. def one to walk over she has a perfect young innocent face, not ruined yet by to much big cock!

[split] Serenity - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion - BigBadCock69 - 01-05-2020 18:27

I love how quiet she is when you phone her up its like she doesn't even k now what a cock is! I always edge myself then ring her up ad have normal conversation. then at the last minute I explode while I tell her I'm cumming over her beautiful face!

RE: Random Sex Talk & Chat - bossrobbo - 01-05-2020 20:06

Keep thinking about barebacking Rita Ora, and cumming in her just before she goes on stage

[split] Yasmin Karma - Xpanded dayshow Chat & Discussion - Kevman1 - 20-11-2020 20:38

I watched her earlier and had to play with myself as I haven't wanked my cock off to her before and I enjoyed tossing it off to her legs in stockings and I flicked myself off so much to her one handed and will love to view her again and get excited playing with my cock again to Yasmin