The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? (/showthread.php?tid=53213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - Bandwagon - 11-04-2014 12:39

Well, I don't live in South Africa so the idea of shooting an intruder seems crazy but I do appreciate the problem with crime over there.
So hypothetically speaking only, I ask myself the question under those circumstances, would I personally pull the trigger and mistakenly kill my own Mrs? It's a simple - no.
If he was in a line of work like maybe the police force, and had shot people previously it might be more believable.
The fact he probably hasn't had to pull the trigger on anyone before makes it very unlikely imo that he would do it so willy nilly.
A fit of rage better suits the overall circumstances here to me, I believe most people wouldn't find the courage to shoot someone down, not unless they absolutely knew they were in an immediate life threatening position, ie facing a fully armed intruder for definite without question.
That's my take anyway and I feel sorry for her family's loss, she was beautiful.

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - tony confederate - 11-04-2014 21:22

Imagine how strong and steadfast a character Oscar Pistorius must be, to have overcome his severe handicap so well that he gets to run in the Olympic games. An amazing triumph from a very strong willed person. But now he's a whimpering helpless weakling, who needs to have a bucket stood next to him in the courtroom because he keeps throwing up. The prosection counsel is right, Pistorius should accept responsibility for what he's done.

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - Ro1982 - 11-04-2014 23:57

I was watchin it today and the judge seemed to me to be feeling sorry for pistorius. If she lets him off this its an absolute farce

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - circles_o_o_o - 12-04-2014 00:09

I heard one of the commentators say that now he has sworn his oath on the witness stand and the questioning is not finished when they adjourned for the weekend, that he is not allowed to discuss the case with anyone, including his own lawyer as he is still technically in the witness box. So he is being left to sweat on his own until Monday morning.

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - kevin symons - 14-04-2014 19:31

I'm glad I've never been a guest of Oscar Pistorius. Just imagine being allowed to stay the night as a guest, but then getting up in the night to visit the bathroom, and bang, bang, bang, bang. eek

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - cosmonaut - 15-04-2014 12:47

(11-04-2014 23:57 )Ro1982 Wrote:  I was watchin it today and the judge seemed to me to be feeling sorry for pistorius.

She hasn't done anything to prevent the prosecution counsel from relentlessly grilling him though.

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - SmĀ© - 08-08-2014 19:22

[Image: image-790D_53E514E3.jpg]

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - Fernandez Esperenda - 08-08-2014 22:25

Did it really need this whole trial, he shot his girlfriend multiple times through a door in her own bathroom... I think sky just paid him a cut to make a TV show out of it..

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - Charlemagne - 11-09-2014 12:27

Oscar's been cleared of premeditated murder.
We are still awaiting verdict on manslaughter

RE: Paralympian - Oscar Pistorius Arrested for murder? - shano123 - 11-09-2014 15:38

It is surprising that there is no jury system over there and it does seem the judge is feeling sorry for him but her judgment on the murder charge was right as there is no definitive proof but the manslaughter charge looks to be more suitable but you never know with this judge