The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Queen of Babestation 2014 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: The Queen of Babestation 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=62766)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - The Silent Majority - 15-12-2014 14:05

(14-12-2014 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Beth
Tasha Holz
Maddy Rose
Ruby Summers
Paige Turnah

What, no Louise? Surprised

And you call yourself a Fanboy Wink

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - Rammyrascal - 15-12-2014 14:22

yep no louise, went with who I think have been the top 5 bs babes in 2014 without my Louise Porter rose tinted glasses on

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - WeakSauce - 15-12-2014 14:35

Madison Rose
Preeti Young
Danni Levy
Ria Martinez
Lily Pink (the scant few shows she did have!)

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - Joey 27 - 15-12-2014 16:44

(15-12-2014 14:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep no louise, went with who I think have been the top 5 bs babes in 2014 without my Louise Porter rose tinted glasses on
so when you win the fanboy of the year award this year which you should do, what do you think it will it be for? seeing as you aren't that much of a Louise Porter fanboy

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - Rammyrascal - 15-12-2014 17:23

Still am a louise porter fanboy, just because I didn't put her in my top 5 doesn't mean I'm no longer a fanboy of louise, I still am. As I've said earlier. I chose who I think have been the top 5 bs babes of 2014 without my louise porter rose tinted glasses on. Louise is still my fav bs babe

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - cwpussylover - 15-12-2014 18:19

Aruba Jasmine
Jasmine Jae
Tiffany Chambers
Lori Buckby
( ) blank in honour of my ex ,....DaisyImportantBig Grin

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - SecretAgent - 15-12-2014 18:23

(15-12-2014 17:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Still am a louise porter fanboy, just because I didn't put her in my top 5 doesn't mean I'm no longer a fanboy of louise, I still am. As I've said earlier. I chose who I think have been the top 5 bs babes of 2014 without my louise porter rose tinted glasses on. Louise is still my fav bs babe

This is confusing Rammy. Louise is your favourite BS babe but you have 5 more who you think are better than her! Hang your head in shame for behaviour that brings the term fanboy into disrepute Big Grin

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - HannahsPet - 15-12-2014 19:20

Beth
Gina
Sophie Hart
Jada

Lexie Ryder (not on list but she gets my vote )

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - REX MASTER - 15-12-2014 20:39

Preeti Young
Tiffany Chambers
Sophie Hart
Ashley Emma
Savannah Mai

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014 - REX MASTER - 15-12-2014 20:47

Well The Reason I Have Chosen These Babes Is As......

Preeti Young Did Some Outstanding Performances This Year. With The Likes Of On The Pool Table, In The Office, Drenched In Oil In The Sauna, Some Amazing 2 for 1 With (Savannah, Ruby and Paige) and Oh Ya Not Forgetting Those Amazing Sessions On The Massage Table.

Tiffany Chambers Did Some Great Stints From Last New Years Eve When She Was Drunk and Earlier This Year In The Sauna, In The Office and Those Sexy Sexy Stints In The Months Of May And June When She Was On BS1 On The Platform Sets Naked Drenched and Sliding All Over The Place and Bouncing That Oily Ass. Also She Had Some Great Outfits This Year.

Sophie Hart... This Cute Sexy Blonde Bombshell Has Been A Great Addition To Babestation This Year.. She Has Put On Top Class Shows Using Every Set Getting Naked and Had A Wide Variety Of Sexy Outfits.. And Oh Ya What A Sexy Body She Has Those Eyes, Tits and Sexy Ass..

Ashley Emma... Well This Sexy Babe Has Too Been A Great Addition To Babestation. Since Joining We Have Seen Ashley Up Her Game Alot and She Too Has Delivered Top Class Shows. Moving About On The Pool Table, Massage Table, In Sauna and Office Sets. She Has Also Had A Variety of Sexy Outfits and The Way She Bounces That Ass Is Just Mind Blowing.

Savannah Mai... This Girl Does Not Get The Credit She Deserves.. She Always Put On Outstanding Stints In The Sauna, 2 for 1 ( Preeti ) Platform Sets Drenched In Oil and In The Office Bent Over The Desk. She Also Loves Wearing Stockings and High Heels... Loved Those Sexy Pink Ones.. She Also Nows How To Bounce That Sexy Juicy Oily Ass..